SirTristram
08-29-2002, 07:54 PM
GAX11557

Undisclosed (Willy Darius)

Male Marital Status:
Single

News Agency Clerk

A Little About Me
People are offen suprised by how in depth and caring I really am.

Favorite Things
Writting, reading news publications from all over the country and the world, running, basketball, watching documentaries.

Hobbies and Interests
favorite book:Night, Favorite artist(music): Wu-Tang Clan, favorite place: In the company of a beautiful woman, Favorite Gizmo or Gadget: No comment.

Favorite Quote
Too many to list.

last updated: 8/23/2002
---------------------------------------------

Lok at when it was last updated!!
He's still stalking around...
He told me he drives a Lexus..If that is true...OUR ****ING MONEY bought it for him! :mad:

drveovru2
08-29-2002, 11:42 PM
i have only been on this board for about 3 or 4 months and have taken an interest in this crap. i would like to get some more info, from everyon that was screwed by him, like how they paid, where it was sent, and how much( over a certain amout and this becomes a felony)(sp) someone said they had his old cell phone number, well send me that as well, if it is a cingular i may have a good start( i wouldnt do anyting illegal though) if we do locate him i would encourage everyone to buy something small like 5 bucks, this will help to have more people filing a claim read the link at web page (http://www.joplinglobe.com/archives/1999/991031/headline/story1.html)

for info on a scam that happened close to me locally, if you paid by check go get a copy from your bank asap and find out if he deposited it in his own personal account. i am sure alot you have already tried alot of this stuff. just trying to help and i will have alot of time on my hands for the next year.

if the web page doesnt show up just email me and i will send it. please email me your info, if you do not want to give out this stuff i can understand, but atleast email me a contact name and address, because if we can build a big case we will be alot better off.

tigerrat
arkansas scam case (http://www.joplinglobe.com/archives/1999/991031/headline/story1.html)

[ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: TIgerRat ]