Soul_Reaver1 [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Soul_Reaver1

red25thta
03-22-2002, 06:31 AM
Well I won a total of about 15 auctions from SR. So far I have recieved all but one. And I just paid for it. Probably about $100 worth I have paid for and recieved.

rottenyolk
03-22-2002, 07:58 AM
I think the only fact that soul reaver hasn't dicked you over is that your in Texas too. He has been screwing people mainly out of state, probably fears retaleation from folks near by.. :eek:

red25thta
03-22-2002, 08:10 AM
Could be. I only live 30 min's from F.W. so that could be it. Granted she may be slow but just e-mail a few times and I am sure you will get your items. Thats what I did. I mean look how many auctions were up. I have had other sellers take a lot longer to send me my stuff or respond to my e-mails. Tell you what I am in retail and it is not a very fun job all the time. But if they are willing to to put their stuff on e-bay they should be willing to get their stuff out in a timely manner.

antybots
03-22-2002, 12:14 PM
I won auctions hosted by Soul Reaver aboout 1 month ago. They contacted me after the auctions and asked my address to calculate shipping costs. I sent the address but didn't hear anything for weeks until yesterday. An email arrived out of the blue asking me to send payment to

estella castillo
po box 123611
fort worth, texas 76121

Soul Reaver has about 115 positive feedback on ebay, but I've seen some bad feedback also calling them con-artists.

Any advice from anyone out there?

Falconxl
03-22-2002, 12:23 PM
http://www.toy-ads.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000068

Check out this topic it should answer your questions.

My advise is use traceable funds, money order or cashiers check. Use Certified mail to confirm they recieved payment. Then if you get screwed you can hold them accountable.

[ March 22, 2002: Message edited by: Falconxl ]

wolf
03-22-2002, 12:41 PM
I REALLY hope this guy isnt dickin arround again :(

Falconxl
03-22-2002, 04:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Falconxl:
http://www.toy-ads.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000068

Check out this topic it should answer your questions.

My advise is use traceable funds, money order or cashiers check. Use Certified mail to confirm they recieved payment. Then if you get screwed you can hold them accountable.

[ March 22, 2002: Message edited by: Falconxl ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they screw ya we could just form a posse and go after them. I'm sure sstrooper wouldn't mind that.

dillon
03-22-2002, 07:57 PM
I won three auctions from him in janurary. It two 2 weeks to answer my third email, Said he would email the next day fo total cause he was on his way to work he never did, so 1 month later today I get a reminder to pay him, maybe ebay should remind him to email people back.

[ March 22, 2002: Message edited by: dillon ]

wmj00221
03-31-2002, 09:25 AM
he or she "blackballed me" lol I sent ebay photes of all hand writing from everyone like tct toys, sean riza, TINA RICHARDSON, charles green, and ziggystardust and they are loking into it we all know how that goes nowear he/she took 5 weeks to send my filecards and when I got the last bunch I ask to send to his house no post box he declined to do any more sells to me o well he can go F him /her self if I need a part I will trade here or buy bigger parts lots and sell for .10 less than him/her just to get ride of them for good, later guys !!!

best ever made!!!!!!!!!! hands down!! EELS cobra blow em up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claw
04-02-2002, 04:15 PM
I won an ebay auction from tctoys - sean riza and he sent it out but a month later he cheated me out of a couple of auctions that I paid for and he cashed the money order. If this soul_reaver1 is the same person, you should inform ebay to check his credit card, could be stolen. He puts up like a thousand auctions. I wonder if he sold the stuff before and just keeps posting the picture for something he no longer has.