Willy Darius is using 4 ID's at least.... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Willy Darius is using 4 ID's at least....

BK
06-19-2002, 08:39 PM
He's using bestdamnsellerperiod, lamprey, flint & duke, and floridamen, looking to scam people. I got my first email from him tonight out of the blue. Why hasn't this guy's IP been banned yet? GET THIS GUY OFF YOJOE!!!

BK
06-19-2002, 08:47 PM
To everyone receiving emails from Willy Darius, start saving ALL of them. Once it becomes extremely obvious that he is stealing photos, ripping people off, and making fake posts in his favor, MAIL FRAUD and CYBERCRIME will be very easy to prove. This guy isn't being careful about it all, so he obviously has no idea what he's doing. I've managed to get one UK trader busted for mail fraud, it's not hard to do when you have all the proof. Keep records of everything!

SleeperSports
06-20-2002, 01:13 AM
I have 7 or 8 Emails saved from him, including the intitial contact letter sent vie eBay. I'd post them all here as they are quite humourous, but I hate switiching between sent and recieved folders to cut and paste. If anyone needs them for support in a case against him I would be more than happy to forward them.
Aaron
SleeperSports

Patrick A. Riley
06-20-2002, 12:50 PM
he's gone now

Arod
06-23-2002, 12:12 PM
I assure all of you that Willy darius will get caught and has scammed several people that I know and I am in communication with. It has been 5 weeks since he emailed me that he received payment. he now does not respond to my emails and has banned me from his silly site with stolen pictures. He actually had a version 2 stalker figure lose that I won on ebeay and now have. Stalkers kayak had the tanks hand painted yellow and his picture had them yellow as well so they are totally not his pictures. Do not buy a damned from him or you will never get your items!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toolmansparadise
06-23-2002, 03:40 PM
AROD, MAN I TOTALY AGREE.
I WAS SCREWED OUT OF $260.62 AND HE REFUSES TO RESPOND TO ME TOO, I HAVE FILED POLICE REPORTS WITH THE N.Y.C. POLICE, OUR LOCAL SAC COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE AND IM IN THE PROCESS OF FILING ONE WITH THE IFCC (INTERNET FRAUD COMPLAINT CENTER) WHICH IS A DIVISION OF THE FBI. I HAVE A LOT OF EMAILS , I HAVE EVEN TALKED TO THE A**HOLE ON THE PHONE. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT..!!! :mad: :mad:
IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE THAT IS OUT THERE I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT TOO, AND WE CAN PUT THIS IDIOT AWAY :D
THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS IT HAS HELPED ME, TO BAD I SAW THEM A WEEK TO LATE. :(

Floridaman
06-25-2002, 06:59 PM
I assure you one Willy Darius is now long gone from this site as a lot of us contacted Timmer and the id he used that really killed me was Floridamen, notice the e in man what an idiot for trying to impersonate me. I hope the people who were ripped off by this joker help get him prosecuted thats a strong wish I was targeted by him because I messed up a $300 rip he was trying to pull on Highlander from this board, to bad to sad I will continue to put the word out on people like this chump til the end....... :mad:

Arod
07-01-2002, 04:43 PM
Please join if you feel the need to vent. http://groups.msn.com/GIJoeTradeCenter2

Created to warn other possible victims as well as vent about this loser Willy Darius.

Mike G
08-10-2002, 08:00 AM
Just a quick update on MR.Willy Darius!!!! Mr.Darius is quickly coming to an end and has many things creeping up on him. I am on the NYPD and have checked him out personally and have found out a lot of interesting things. I am a loyal joer and have finally taken steps to get this guy as he is a complete scammer, take it from me, Mr.Darius, I will get my $ back some way or another. He frequents this messaage board because this fellow(Boy) keeps emailing me from my posts asking if he could send me his link! We have several complaints and someone is in the process of filing w/the NYPD that Mr.Darius, since I know you are reading this, keep in mind what you have done. And in the case you get arrested before you finish reading this, keep everrything in mind in your cell! EVERYONE knows where you live and a lot of people have already spotted you and it's not nice to anger people, because SOME people get revenge, especially when they're scammed out of $300!!! Toys or not, you are a crook! I will keep this post alive because I want all the newbies to know who and what you are! I apologize to all, but he is what he is and he will get what is coming to him! Thank you to all the great buyers/sellers on Yo Joe for your time!!!!!!! YO JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: null

SirTristram
08-29-2002, 07:05 PM
Hello,
I hope you can help me!
I recently had a transaction WILLY DARIUS (ebay User ID: Nextavengers)
I sent this guy $502 and some Transformers (For a trade in)
He has since cut off all contact...No e-mails (will not answer a one!) and he has even gone so far as to cancel his cell phone number.
I have the police involved but they are taking their sweet time… and a Lawyer would cost me more than I lost to him!
I am just desperate and am trying to track him down any way I can...
Here is what he gave me:
Willy Darius (ebay User ID: nextavengers)
1788 Bedford Avenue Apt.#C21
Brooklyn, NY 11225
718-974-5847
My step-Father (and former Brooklyn cop from the 71st precinct which is right down the street from this address) went down there tonight and questioned the super...He said that there is NO one by the name of WILLY DARIUS in that building and never has been....he told me the name and number of the people living in that apt., but I am going to give it to the police, tomorrow!

Nextavengers@hotmail.com (OR) Willydarius@hotmail.com (OR) ratchetsgadgetshop@hotmail.com
(These are the e-mail addresses that he has been using! He also has two supposed partners in this 'Business' by the names of STEVE and BOB)

He has two websites where he cons people out of money and toys...This is the one that snagged me! http://groups.msn.com/digitoys/
and http://groups.msn.com/transformerstradecenter2/_homepage.msnw?pgmarket=en-us

I really need help in this!
I am just a very scorned and determined buyer who was royally ripped off!

ANY...ANY ASSISTANCE you can give me would be MOST gratefully appreciated!

Thank you very sincerely,
~Sir T

Solid Snake
08-30-2002, 01:26 PM
Yeah, I know how y'all feel!!! :(

I was the moron who was gullible and foolish enough to send this creep a $98.00 money order for a COBRA Terror Drome and a B.A.T. complete & mint. When I read this site on wednesday night and saw his name plastered all over the place, my jaw dropped!!! :eek:

Anyway, I'm going to the USPS to demand a cancellation of payment if he hasn't recieved it yet, though he probably did. Scumbum! :mad: I would've done it sooner, but you have to wait 10 days to do it. Crap! :mad:

MikeG, Get your money back, then take this punk down and save a piece of his worthless ass for me and everyone else who got jipped by this cock-eyed little nitwit!!! :D

Solid Snake
08-30-2002, 01:36 PM
Oh, BTW......

Forgot to post this before. This is the address I sent payment to.

Willy Darius, 1788
Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11225, #C21

Yes, I still have the reciept for my money order, and whether Willy knows it ornot, I WILL get my money back!!!
:mad: :mad:

SirTristram
08-30-2002, 02:02 PM
I don't understand how this guy can still be walking around....
FREELY!!!!!!

This is an incredible and truly massive amount of MAIL and COMPUTER Fraud!

My incident and Solid Snakes, was recent...all these others were from June!!!! and JULY!!!!

What going on with this?
Has anyone been diligantly persuing this???

This is so highly illegeal...it's mindblowing.,..

And this CATHERINE JOSEPH who resides at 1788 Bedford Ave. in Brooklyn NY is just as liable for allowing her address to be a delivery point for this deadbeat!
Her number is 718-282-3074 (She'll just deny any knowledge though, I'll bet...Her word against some one on the phone...)

Everyone keep each other posted as to recent happenings!

SirTristram
08-30-2002, 02:07 PM
You guys all saw this, right? http://members.msn.com/?mpp=4263~4AAAAtAAACLQ82zBX!JG4JTxzGGtUawbD5ldp4U2 llJRHB2np4PhdJuQ$$~4AAAAuAAAEYWa!RtAlYjtRWRBh0Ld4S WqLSBdzWg8B8k0$

BK
08-30-2002, 02:46 PM
It's most likely still going on because the police don't care, not because joe collectors aren't pursuing it. The cops are just laughing at a bunch of guys buying toys and probably doing nothing about it at all. There's a ton of proof, and he could be easily traced, but the police have done nothing. I think that says it all.

sansarc
08-30-2002, 03:11 PM
i doubt the police are "just laughing at a bunch of guys buying toys" as you said, but it is New York, and they DO have other things to worry about like murders, missing persons and people who embezzle hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. I doubt a guy who has ripped off people for a few thousand dollars is a high priority. i am not trying to downplay what Mr. Darius has done, because i think it is despicable, but i think it may take some time before anything will be done by law enforcement.

also, just out of curiosity, how many who have actually gotten ripped off by him have reported it to the authorities or attempted to contact Darius by going to his place or calling his number? i only ask because it is always a possibility that the couple people who posted about taking action against Darius a couple months back may have actually been Darius himself trying to take heat off of himself, and assuming that other people would lay back and let the people who posted do something about it.

my suggestion would be for everyone who has had a problem with Darius to get together somehow (not physically, but though e-mails or something) and jointly contact the precinct in NY that this Darius is located and turn the heat up on him. or you could all chip in to hire a PI and look into it if you don't mind spending a few bucks. good luck.

SirTristram
08-30-2002, 03:52 PM
I contacted the local 71st precinct that is three blocks away from this address that we all have for Mr. Darius and they were very nice, but told me that in their eyes, the crime was committed where each on of us lives respectively...
I vehemently disagree becasue he has committed the fraud on the Brooklyn turf...Post Office, Computer terminals, cell phone, etc...

My Step Father worked at the 71 in Brooklyn for 14 years and he went over to this address 1788 Bedford ave.
When he returned, he said that he should have brought a gun...It was so incredibly dangerous and seedy, that, even with his police traning and knowledge of the area...He felt in danger.
Upon walking up to the building(he was double parked)...two huge black guys approached him and asked him what he wanted...
He said who he was looking for and which apt.....and one of them said that he was the super and tha no one by the name of WILLY DARIUS lives there are ever has...
That a Mr. Joseph lives there...

Sure enouhg, AT&T backed this up...
A phone is registered to a CATHERINE JOSEPH at that apt. number in Brooklyn....
ANd they have NO WILLY DARIUS in their system AT ALL!

...The plot thinkens....

BK
08-30-2002, 05:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sansarc:
i doubt the police are "just laughing at a bunch of guys buying toys" as you said, but it is New York, and they DO have other things to worry about like murders, missing persons and people who embezzle hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. I doubt a guy who has ripped off people for a few thousand dollars is a high priority.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is exactly what i meant when I said they were laughing at a bunch of guys buying toys and getting ripped off, that they had more important things to worry about. You just said it differently than I did.

I was never ripped off by the guy, so I don't know what other people are doing, except for a few people I keep in email contact with. I haven't really gotten into it. I just started this post 2 months ago to let people know his aliases I had discovered. He probably doesn't even use them anymore, I haven't kept up with him. Good luck to all of you who have been screwed. I honestly don't think you'll ever get your money back--god only knows what he doies with all the money he rakes in--but you will most likely EVENTUALLY have the satisfaction of knowing the guy has been arrested. Keep at it.

jgallo
08-30-2002, 09:16 PM
Hey all
Ok this guy screwed me out of $500. Well I have a brother in the NYPD and several other ways tp presue this legally. What I want is your help. I need very cut and dry info from everyone that this guy has taken. This is what I need.
How much money or product was sent
When it was sent
How the money was sent ie regular mail express.
What form of payment ie check money order.
What you were supposed to be buying
Your name, address and contact info.

Please email me at jgallony@aol.com
ASAP

I have his name and address and I can acess any info that was posted here. I recommend keeping all emails from this guy as well. Thanks for the help and lets get this scum.

Best

James Gallo

KrymsynGardImmoral
08-31-2002, 06:55 AM
Yo guys, i got raped by him, too. I can back up the whole seedy neighborhood thing, too. I drove to the address in Brooklyn also. It was not a fun place. I called him and told him I was coming over, and he hung up on me. Then he called back and said he would get me tracking info, which I have not recieved. He was going to great lengths to convince me he wasn't screwing me. I would rather him just come out and say that he nailed me for $500. If anyone ever gets a picture of this guy, send it to me. I'll start looking for him on the street.

SirTristram
08-31-2002, 09:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by krymsyngard666:
Yo guys, i got raped by him, too. I can back up the whole seedy neighborhood thing, too. I drove to the address in Brooklyn also. It was not a fun place. I called him and told him I was coming over, and he hung up on me. Then he called back and said he would get me tracking info, which I have not recieved. He was going to great lengths to convince me he wasn't screwing me. I would rather him just come out and say that he nailed me for $500. If anyone ever gets a picture of this guy, send it to me. I'll start looking for him on the street.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What number do you have for him...and when was the last time you spoke with him?
Someone saw him on the street from this board...

KrymsynGardImmoral
08-31-2002, 10:31 AM
The number I have is 718-974-5847. All the dealings I had with him were over the phone. That number is now disconnected, but I spoke to him on it about a week to 10 days ago on it. I called him from in front of his building, and told him to come down so we could go get a beer and talk. He kept hanging up on me. I didn't want to hang around his neighborhood too long, so I left. He called me back on the way home, and said he was having phone problems, and that "Steve" had the tracking info on my package. That number was his cell phone, and the message said he was a real estate broker. If that is true, don't they have to be licensed? Can we find him that way? Maybe it was just part of the con.

SirTristram
08-31-2002, 12:38 PM
You just described my scenario almost to a T

Save for the Beer.

I, too just spoke to him...But it was less than a week ago...
Yep...Disconnected cell phone and yes, the voice mail said Willy Darius, Licensed Real Estate Broker.

Who licensed him?
I am trying to find out...

SirTristram
08-31-2002, 12:40 PM
Except he told me that "Bob" had my tracking number for my EXPRESS MAIL package, that I paid extra for...
He said that "SirSteve" only dealt as the webmaster.

... www.sirstevesguide.com (http://www.sirstevesguide.com)
Said they may persue leagal representation and go after this guy for copyright infringment!
I hope they do!

KrymsynGardImmoral
08-31-2002, 02:30 PM
He went as far as to say Steve Largent was the name of his partner, and was the guy who handled all the Star wars sales. After going through (I think) all the posts about him, I think I saw something between a few posts. Someone said the name on his paypal account was Jamie something, I have to go back and check, But I think it was the same last name as the woman in the apartment that he was using as a front. Calling her, and using the name of Jamie might get us somewhere. Someone put up her number as well. I sent my payment using next day global express, so he had to sign for it. The name signed is P. Darius. I also sent a Postal money order, which I think can be tracked, i have to look into it. If he cashed it, then no info. But if he deposited it into an account...? Whose name might be on the account? I will look into having the money order tracked. Sir Tristan, if you need to contact me, add @aol.com to my ID and mail me, James Gallo and I are trying to get a case together.

SirTristram
08-31-2002, 03:51 PM
Steve Largent?
THe football player? HA!

Jamie Dottin was the name...
but that is NOT the name of the people that live at the address in Brooklyn that he is receiving mail!
Their names are Catherine and Mr.(don't know his name!) Joseph!
Their number is online at yahoo!

I e-mailed Gallo!
Whatever you guys need...let me know...

SirTristram
08-31-2002, 03:55 PM
I have two signed money oirders...delivery confirmation and a Certified mail recipt.

This guy is so bold, is awe inspiring!

His number is disconnected...I also found this site after looking up Real Estate Brokers in Brooklyn under then name DARIUS.

It is so long, i got half way through and lost interest...(his name is NOT there, but his number might be under a company's name! 718-974-5847) http://www.gy.com/biz/531210/718.htm
Here it is anyway....

SirTristram
08-31-2002, 04:09 PM
Hey, did he tell any of you guys that his family used to own the old KB down ofn 34th street?

That's what he told me when I asked him how he had all of these toys.
He said that's how he got them...
I was so blinded by my desires for those toys...MAN!
He said he had EVERY single GI Joe toy from 82 to 89!!!
Figs and Vehicle and Playsets!
What a joke!

KrymsynGardImmoral
08-31-2002, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I guess the Steve Largent thing would've been funny, but I don't watch baseball, or any sports. Yeah, i got the same KB line, and I actually did a little checking with some friends who live in the area, they said the only KB on 34th st. wasn't there in 82, and they aren't franchised, they are corporate owned. But I was blinded as well....47 BATS and Vipers....2 carded Fireflies....It does sound dumb in retrospect. But his story hit...He said that it was all old store stock he was trying to move quickly, and what doesn't sound better than that to GI Joe collectors and dealers? Oh, and for the record, I don't drink, but asking him to come down and join me for a sody sounded a little....Off.

BK
08-31-2002, 05:18 PM
Just a suggestion guys, but all these people who ripped you off can very easily come on here and read EVERYTHING you're writing. Perhaps discussing a plan of action in a public forum is not the best idea, or they might get the better of you.

SirTristram
08-31-2002, 05:35 PM
I am well aware of that...But there is another factor...Perhaps we want him to see this...

And yet another variable...That I or we care not if he sees it...

He's just a crook from Virginia who moved up to Brooklyn.
Same thief, different zip code.

KrymsynGardImmoral
08-31-2002, 09:19 PM
I agree, it is like Iraq watching CNN, but I will not divulge my real ace in the whole. Let him read it all.

SirTristram
08-31-2002, 09:58 PM
Oh, he is on here...still.
I know who it is too...

God, you gotta love friends in high places...

So, when's this coalition going to advance?

drveovru2
08-31-2002, 11:41 PM
i dont see any point in letting him see the conversations. If he hasn't repaid anyone yet,and he will not do so until he is forced or his pay checks are garnished by a lawsuit judgement, some one should take this undergournd like maybe a yahoo club with a private membership where you must prove who you are some way.

Threats probably just humor him, but the letters from lawyers may not. sure alot of people know this but small claims court is easy, you can sue for up to 3000 dollars, and you can include any expensives incurred due to the fraud. i have been went twice, it was almost as good as sex. well really i dont know because i am just a 23 year old computer nerd who plays with toys and chicks wont come close to me for that reason.(and no i wasnt getting sued)

but anyways if anyone needs some advise about it just ask , but i will not post here.

usually its rather cheap for the court(under 100). and when you win, include that in your suit. i havent personally dealt with him but i have got the stupid ebay spam from him.

if the legal matter doesnt pan out, wait a year and forget about it, and if you still remember it,i wouldnt suggest revenge but alt revenge news group has some pretty humorus stuff to read even if your not seeking revenge.( there are some twisted people out there and who knows if we are included in that category, i mean we still play with toys at our age.

later

tigerRat

field artillery men do it with a bigger bang.
dont knock my poor spelling and grammer.