The DIGITOYS & WILLY DARIUS Soultion! In Here---> [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : The DIGITOYS & WILLY DARIUS Soultion! In Here--->

SirTristram
09-03-2002, 12:09 PM
OK, I spoke with a woman from the internet fruad claim center...a division of the FBI.
I had a claim filed about Willy and another guy named Scott Hawkins, from Colorado.
She said that they received my claim and had another on him...I informed her that there are dozens of us who were crooked and swindled by this guy...
She told me to have ALL OF YOU file a claim at this website I posted the link to here...The more claims filed with the amounts defraud...The better and more srtingent the investiagtion.
Mind you, they will investigate regardless, but the more the merrier!

If you guys really want to get this guy...
REALLY...
I IMPLORE you to go and file this claim immediatelly!
She assured me that the IFCC division of the FBI would investigate until a resoultion was found or an arrest was made!

Go here...NOW!

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp (http://null)

SirTristram
09-03-2002, 12:28 PM
HA!
I actually got in touch with him today AND this IFCC div. of the FBI called me about him today...So, i worked it out with him...Tentatively!

GIJoeNFG
09-03-2002, 01:25 PM
So thats who Digitoys from Ebay is. I bought Transformers from them two years ago and recieved nothing. They had hundreds or maybe even thousands of good feedback and all of a sudden got negatives

SirTristram
09-03-2002, 02:31 PM
He had a couple of names on ebay before he was kicked off...
Nextavengers wsa one of his ID's on there...
No sure what the others were, but DIGITOYS is one of his websites now!
Criminal.

I advise you to send in this fraud claim with us!
Regardless of how long ago it was...they can investigate up to three years for one claim, but if multiple claims come in the statute of Limitations is set aside for the claim of the group!

GungHo
09-03-2002, 03:11 PM
Snake-eyes01, my brother lives in Pueblo,Colorado.I just moved from Pueblo about a year and a half ago.I moved back to Texas where I'm originally from.I loved the Springs though.The bad part is to find Joes you have to drive to Denver to find anything decent.

KrymsynGardImmoral
09-03-2002, 04:40 PM
Sirtristram, you fully rock!!!! You beat me and james to the punch. I will be filing. Thank you!!!!

GungHo
09-04-2002, 06:38 PM
Nope. unfortunatly my brother doesn't collect.If you ever drive up towards Denver then go to Broadway street.There's a shop on Broadway called "Space Station collectibles" or something like that.I used to drive up and hang out with Chris (the owner). I'm not sure if Chris owns the shop anymore...but that shop is a goldmine for someone with sharp eyes...he has crap laying everywhere....and he will sell stuff for dirt cheap.He's also decent on trades.Give it a shot.

KrymsynGardImmoral
09-04-2002, 10:27 PM
I just finished filing my complait with the IFCC, and I suggest that ANYONE that had a negative transaction with Willy Darius do so. Even if I never get my $500 back, I at least want to keep him from defrauding anyone else. If this all works out, he won't rip any of us off ever again.

rottenyolk
09-05-2002, 07:13 AM
All I have to say is call

1 800 TELL FOX5 Problem Solvers...

They will help you to get your money back, because it helps them with ratings...And a good hilarious 3 min report of them chasing down morons that rip off people.