Stay Away From Riley! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Stay Away From Riley!

crimsonguardsman140
06-20-2002, 06:05 AM
Once again we have another bad seller. I bought some Zartan stuff from this guy for 35 bucks. I hadnt heard from him for awhile and it bugged me, because anyone who trades/sells/buys with me knows I put a letter in the mail with payment asking for the reciever to please send an email when the payment has arrived. Well I emailed him and he hit me with a lame excuse...and I quote.

"Yes i have i apologize for not emailing you, i have been really really sick lately. I will send your figure out ASAP. Riley"

That was the 13 of June whn he responded. Now after not getting any package in the mail I emailed him once again and got this message and I quote...

"Hey sorry been really busy w/ work and my mothers wedding i will ship it out this week its just a matter of getting to the post office. I am not trying to rip you"

Well of course no package. Im trying my best not to write this guy off, but this is bad business practice. Whats worst is I had a good deal going with another guy, who I did trust, but then this guy comes along with more items and a beter deal. Stupid me..now the first person probably thinks Im a jerk... Well Riley if you see this I hope you respond. I also hope that you do send my package. If you do I will drop this thread...but until then...no one should trade, sale, or buy with Riley. His email is SnwBoarder363@aol.com

Patrick A. Riley
06-20-2002, 07:02 AM
Just so people won't be confused, this is NOT me

crimsonguardsman140
06-20-2002, 07:25 AM
No my friend this is not you at all :D

crimsonguardsman140
06-20-2002, 07:29 AM
By the way for you guys who need the real name here it is....

Kevin Riley
898 Panorama
Milford, MI 48381