One thing about Michael G/Michael Vega. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : One thing about Michael G/Michael Vega.

Alley Viper
09-13-2002, 03:32 PM
ok, i come home today from County College of MOrris in New Jersey. I just had a hard day of 2D design class. hell, i had fun i was with a nice girl named Akemi all day long.

anyway, my friend predicted to give this Crimson Guard that i bought from MIke (as some of you may know my situation) until friday.

miraculously, 2 packages showed up in my house. 1 was a package from The Netherlands, which contained two MISB Stellar Stilettos w/ Star Vipers. AWESOME!! STAR VIPERS RULE!! but anyway...

the other one? it was from a certain MICHAEL VEGA!!! i open it, and there it was, the motherf***ing CRIMSON GUARD that i had waited for all this time!! i dont know what the hell took so long, or why he hasnt responded to my emails, but apparently this guy wasnt a joker.

i emailed him back for an apology for an insulting email i wrote to him, and thanked him for the CG. i also told him though that any further business in the future i would rather not do, because of this bad experience, and i wished him good luck.

my point is, i dont know now how to give my opinion of this Michael Vega fellow? on one hand he is an irresponsible idiot for not answering my emails as well as some of you who were into his products, and on the other hand he did keep his end of the deal for me.

as they say, its all in the eye of the beholder.

JLB
09-13-2002, 05:38 PM
Well, I unpackaged the stuff I was going to trade him. I guess his stuff will never show up. Oh well. He is still definitely a bad trader though, that's for damn sure!

KrymsynGardImmoral
09-13-2002, 05:40 PM
I am glad Vega took care of you. I had a great face to face trading experience with him, and it sucked to hear he may have screwed someone. I couldn't defend him, although i am friendly with him, I didn't know him well enough to say more than I did. I never thought he was malicious, and I hoped he wouldn't intentionally screw you. That show I told you about is at the Newark airport Sheraton, exit 14 on the NJTP, on Frontage rd. I was told one dealer I know will be there that usually has carded Joes, you may find something else you need.