Willy Darius - Crook Supreme [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Willy Darius - Crook Supreme

irishcop21
06-25-2002, 10:31 AM
This guy even makes Cobra Commander seem trustworthy. I am posting this to clear my name. I was duped bigtime, and I should have checked here first. He even got me to post a positive comment about him on his site. Live and learn.

Mike G
08-10-2002, 07:57 AM
Just a quick update on MR.Willy Darius!!!! Mr.Darius is quickly coming to an end and has many things creeping up on him. I am on the NYPD and have checked him out personally and have found out a lot of interesting things. I am a loyal joer and have finally taken steps to get this guy as he is a complete scammer, take it from me, Mr.Darius, I will get my $ back some way or another. He frequents this messaage board because this fellow(Boy) keeps emailing me from my posts asking if he could send me his link! We have several complaints and someone is in the process of filing w/the NYPD that Mr.Darius, since I know you are reading this, keep in mind what you have done. And in the case you get arrested before you finish reading this, keep everrything in mind in your cell! EVERYONE knows where you live and a lot of people have already spotted you and it's not nice to anger people, because SOME people get revenge, especially when they're scammed out of $300!!! Toys or not, you are a crook! I will keep this post alive because I want all the newbies to know who and what you are! I apologize to all, but he is what he is and he will get what is coming to him! Thank you to all the great buyers/sellers on Yo Joe for your time!!!!!!! YO JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: null

SirTristram
08-29-2002, 07:09 PM
Hello,
I hope you can help me!
I recently had a transaction WILLY DARIUS (ebay User ID: Nextavengers)
I sent this guy $502 and some Transformers (For a trade in)
He has since cut off all contact...No e-mails (will not answer a one!) and he has even gone so far as to cancel his cell phone number.
I have the police involved but they are taking their sweet time… and a Lawyer would cost me more than I lost to him!
I am just desperate and am trying to track him down any way I can...
Here is what he gave me:
Willy Darius (ebay User ID: nextavengers)
1788 Bedford Avenue Apt.#C21
Brooklyn, NY 11225
718-974-5847
My step-Father (and former Brooklyn cop from the 71st precinct which is right down the street from this address) went down there tonight and questioned the super...He said that there is NO one by the name of WILLY DARIUS in that building and never has been....he told me the name and number of the people living in that apt., but I am going to give it to the police, tomorrow!

Nextavengers@hotmail.com (OR) Willydarius@hotmail.com (OR) ratchetsgadgetshop@hotmail.com
(These are the e-mail addresses that he has been using! He also has two supposed partners in this 'Business' by the names of STEVE and BOB)

He has two websites where he cons people out of money and toys...This is the one that snagged me! http://groups.msn.com/digitoys/
and http://groups.msn.com/transformerstradecenter2/_homepage.msnw?pgmarket=en-us

I really need help in this!
I am just a very scorned and determined buyer who was royally ripped off!

ANY...ANY ASSISTANCE you can give me would be MOST gratefully appreciated!

Thank you very sincerely,
~Sir T