View Full Version : Beware of [email protected]

one crazy collector
09-15-2002, 06:41 PM
For all the good deals i made it had to happen. Got taken by this guy:

Ryan Mascelli
8518 Etta Drive
Springfield, Va 22152

I bought a complete '89 Arctic Blast for
22.50$$$ from him, more than 6 week ago. Never got it, never responded to any email sent to him in regards of the deal. So beware of this guy he's a dishonest person & a thief.

Erick

Solid Snake
09-16-2002, 09:57 AM
Hey, welcome to the club.

I've been waiting almost a month since winning an ebay auction from him for some nice COBRA vehicles. Weird thing is, after I left him bad feedback on ebay friday, I recieved an email from him TODAY.

Read the letter, then form your own opinion:

Subj: Re: to Ryan/Alex Mascelli: RESPOND!!!
Date: 9/16/02 1:37:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To: [email protected]

"hi, sorry about the delay. i understand your anger and
im sorry about the delay and i completely understand
if you want to put negative ffedback on ebay. I will
ship out your stuff tomorrow. i have been busy with
classes and it has completely slipped my mind. you
should have the joes by thursday."

To be honest, I think the ebay complaint gave him a kick in the butt. Honestly, I don't like giving people bad feedback, but after waiting for about a month for my stuff to arrive?! Gets on your nerves. Yeah, I'd give him one more email, tell him you've spoke with me. Tell him if you don't get your items or recieve a response within 2 days (or something), you'll file an internet fraud claim with the IFCC. That should get him going, only as long as you're serious about the threats you put down. Just don't make the threats too borderline or anything, like "I'll kill you if you don't send me my stuff" or anything like that. :D :rolleyes:

one crazy collector
09-21-2002, 02:12 PM
Thank you for the help I just finish placing a complaint againts him through IFCC. I sent him an email telling i would do it if he didn't reply & he didn't.

Erick