Ol' Willy Darius is at it again! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Ol' Willy Darius is at it again!

SirTristram
09-21-2002, 12:12 PM
Our old fried Wily Willy is at it again...He just solicited over $1000 worht of merchandise from a friend of mine for some ridiulously rare toys!
Of course I warned him not to pay and he is not....but guess where he asked for the Money to be sent?
You guessed it...
Good old

1788 Bedford Ave. #C21
Brooklyn NY 11225

Now, Again I tried calling that house number...a Catherine Joseph lives there...Girlfriend?
She did not asnswer last time I tried...I'll try again now.
I got an e-mail fro a guy who lost $100 and had 8 people that he found that got screwed other than the people here!
Willy's really rakcin up a record huh?

OK peeps...Don't forget to file you reports and claims with the IFCC....
There are serious and they have gotten multiple reports...More could ONLY help the situation.
We won't see our money...But we can all go to the prison and throw pennies at lil' Will once he's thrown in jail.

File, people, FILE!
click here:
IFCC (http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp)

[ September 21, 2002: Message edited by: SirTristram ]

John David
09-21-2002, 01:19 PM
hey, i dont know this guy. He sounds like a total A**hole if you need anyone to play like a role in tricking willie some how just let me know and what the plan is lol I am happy to help. I got taken out of like $200.00 all together in some fake sales, so i am more than happy to help. :mad:

ShioN
09-21-2002, 02:34 PM
hey, now you´ve got his adress I have the solution.... send him anthrax smile.gif

SirTristram
09-21-2002, 06:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShioN:
hey, now you´ve got his adress I have the solution.... send him anthrax smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aside from being a major terrorist act and Federal Offense...I'm not a bio-chemist nor do I have the intestinal fortitude to chase Willy down, THAT BOLDLY, RELENTELESSLY or BADLY!!!
I got screwed for half a grand...It isn't the fist time.
And I don't think he lives at the asddress anyway...He's a con man and he has found a way to cover his tracks...to a point.
A Cate Joseph lives at that address.
And they never heard of Willy Darius.

Of course she could be covering for him....But wait until the police detectives come a knockin.
Let's see how well she covers for him then when they tell her that she is complcit and liable for conspiracy to committ Mail and Computer Fraud.