G.I.Joe Repair Shop "Use Cation with this guy" and let me know what you think !!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : G.I.Joe Repair Shop "Use Cation with this guy" and let me know what you think !!!!

Spillspleen
06-28-2002, 03:50 PM
I made a deal with James on about May 15th, it was for the sale of some Joes...just 5 loose guys without accessories for ten buck plus 3 for shipping!!! He said he would send right away!!!!
A month later, June 15th, I saw a post he left about reliable people and made a few comments about how other people conducted themselves. I used this opportunity to let him know that I did not like the way he was conducting himself and that he had not only not sent but did not even bother to let me know!!!
His reply was that he did send and that he was wondering why it was taking so long??...(why did he not ask sooner??)
Anyways I said I did not believe he had sent at all and that if he could send a receipt for the money order I would send the figures for free, and if the money order showed up I would send that back as an apology...everything for free just prove to me you sent!!!!
Today I got the receipt for the money order and it was dated June 24th...not any time in May or even early June but after all this happened!!! Does he think I am stupid and can not read!!!! Furthermore why waste all this time and effort...why go and get a money order after and then just send the receipt with the date on it????

I am not even mad that he did not send, I mean ten bucks who cares!!! But let me know what you guys think!!! I have always hated bad traders but this is a new one...potential bad traders...maybe a new category, with G.I.Joe repair shop at the top of that list!!!! To top this all off this gut wants an apology here is your apology "I am sorry that you were dumb enough to go down and waste all your time and effort a month afterwards just to send me a piece of paper with this Monday's date on it. Now you are not only out five joes, but you are out thirteen bucks too!"

I Feel sorry for those guys who might trade with this guy as who knows how he might screw you on a deal you actually do complete!!!

jlb8118
07-01-2002, 09:59 PM
Hey he's just being a dumb kid. Don't worry about it too much, he just thought he could test you I'm sure. I doubt he really meant to rip you off or anything and if he did, like I said he is just a kid. I think he's entitled to one mistake.