pittbc7 is a liar and a crook!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : pittbc7 is a liar and a crook!!!

Solid Snake
09-24-2002, 01:31 PM
Yes, this is the end result of an ebay auction that I had won from him:

I sent him payment last month; he sends me nothing.

This is ridiculous!!! What crap! :mad:
If there is ANYBODY who knows anything about this guy, please tell me!!! I have his home address and phone# as well. Has anyone else had these kind of problems with him? If so, describe to the board what happened during your business transaction. To all aspiring buyers, avoid this man like the plague:

Ryan(alex) Mascelli
AMASCELLI@prodigy.com
pittbc7 - ebay alias

BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS MAN!!! HE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF!!!!! :(

ShadowSnake
09-25-2002, 09:59 AM
I had a transaction going with Ryan some time ago. I, as i usually try to do, sent my stuff right away...it was freefall parts....um...a green viper...for 2 tunnel rat flashlights, and a outback flashlight....and i waited over a month for my stuff to come. But, i had to email him a bunch of times, and it ended up on here, i posted bad feedback for him. A day later, i got an email from him saying he is sending the stuff, and i got it. But he never told me why it was late, so i deleted the bad topic, and left feedback saying to be carefull with him.

Thats my story with him. smile.gif

Solid Snake
09-25-2002, 12:33 PM
Well, my stuff came today. *LOL*

It's about time, too! I was about to call his house and see what the deal was with him? I waited for over a month for this stuff and I am still angry because Ryan is just not a good businessman. He keeps you waiting, answers none of your e-mails, and when left with bad feedback he then decides to get his act together?!? Sounds really fishy to me! If I hadn't complained, I probably wouldn't have gotten s***.

Yes, the stuff is in the condition he described. Some nice pieces, too. Just glad to get my end of the deal finally, but I would STILL recommend for others not to buy or trade with him because it really is a hassle. Trust me, people.