Does anyone know Brian Nowka? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Does anyone know Brian Nowka?

Evil Ryu
07-03-2002, 08:21 AM
Has anyone ever dealt with a guy by the name of Brian Nowka? e-mail is [email protected] I paid for a '97 Scarlett and a '97 Alleyviper from this guy back in late April. After awhile I tried to e-mail him but my message came back saying that his email address is no more. If he can get in touch with me through this then I will clear his name(or something). Until then, your on this list. I hate to be an ass but this is the way things have to be.
If anyone has any info on him please let me know and Thanks.

Carlos

Carlos

zartanlaw
07-04-2002, 03:12 AM
Hold on pal, I've dealed with him in the past and my stuff came ok. I think you should try to send another emails to him. I can't say about your deal, but I would not post something negative about this guy right away. Try to reach him first man. :confused:

Evil Ryu
07-04-2002, 06:15 AM
Whoa dude, no need to snap or anything. I have tried to email him and nothing has happend. I'm not really calling him a bad trader or anything, this is just mainly up here to try and get in touch with him. If you have an email address for him please let me have it so I can contact him so we can work all this out.

Evil Ryu
07-04-2002, 06:25 AM
Oh, and by the way it's been over 2 months. If something has happened, hopefully we can take care of this.

Patrick A. Riley
07-04-2002, 08:41 AM
Ryu: You are calling him a bad trader by posting in this section.

How many times do I have to tell everyone, if you want to ASK about someone's reputation, then post in the Buy/Sell/Trade Questions/Advice section FIRST.

DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!

I'm getting sick of this. Use some common sense

Evil Ryu
07-04-2002, 01:12 PM
Hey,
Sorry I offended some people. If it will make everyone happy and not SICK , I'll post it in the questions section. OK? My intention was not to get people riled up, but I did and I apologize, even to Brian. Happy? Hope so.

Evil Ryu
07-04-2002, 01:14 PM
Oh and Pat, If your getting sick take some medicine, it usually helps.