Parts wanted, much to trade. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Parts wanted, much to trade.

Shawn Matthew
06-18-2004, 10:51 AM
Hia, here is what I need.

Blue Snake - arm
Payload 87 & 89 packs and handles
Lift ticket mic
Wroms full helmet
Night Vipers compete
Sneak Peak mic
Sears mms comp stand (black)
Night Froce weapons

Hia, I have many figures for trade or sale from loose with no accessories to complete c9. I am in the good sellers section Shawnmatthew :D The list is too big to list here but I would say I have over 80% of all figures from 1982 to 1990, selling from $2.00 up, where a figure with no weapons might be $2.00 to where a loose complete C9 Crimson guard might be $18.00 So let me know what you are looking for, I might have it, I have stuff like extra army builders, a couple of Avacs with file cards, I have otherfile cards. A listen and fun Tripwire figure. Here are just a quick list of some of the high grade complete figures I have

Cobra Officer st
Cobra soldier st
Cobra Soldeir sw
Cobra Commander face plate
Snake Eyes st
Stalk st
Grand slam red st
Zap sw
Flash st
Flash sw
Clutch st
Major Bludd
Firfly
Stormshadow (broke bow)
Snake Eyes v2
Beachhead
Wetsuit
Ace
MAinframe
Hydro vipers
Astro Vipers
Tecnho vipers
Track Viper
Motor Viper
Lamprey
Snow Serpent
Tomax & Xamot
Baroness
Jinx
Budo

I'm just trying to do this off the top of my head right now. I do not have any Star Dusters at this time :( I have probably 800 figures available. Tons of extra weapons and vehicle parts. I have a night ray back gun and air assualt dreadnok green fang missile, pluns tons of other parts. I accept paypal and money orders. I am in the good sellers section.

Trading have tons of extra weapons and vehicle parts amd am looking for the following items for my collection

Blue Snake - arm
Payload 87 & 89 packs and handles
Lift ticket mic
Wroms full helmet
Night Vipers compete
Sneak Peak mic
Sears mms comp stand (black)
Night Froce weapons

I can be reached at Shawn_matthew@hotmail.com
Please do not pm me or if you do please leave your email address so I can get back to you. Thanks for looking at my post.

Shawn

hal aka orginal condor knight
08-01-2004, 08:19 PM
i have a blue snake arm
lmk via pm or email