Avoid! cosmic1138 or WHCsmcCllctbls@aol.com [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Avoid! cosmic1138 or WHCsmcCllctbls@aol.com

L1zrdking
12-21-2002, 11:52 AM
I used the bin option on ebay and paid w/ paypal within minutes, this has been a month ago, after 3 weeks I emailed and three days later i got a one line email saying shippings backed up. So, another week passed and I looked at his newest feedback, and he has items he hasnt shipped for more than 2 months! So everyone, do yourself a favor and avoid, deal or not!

redviper
12-24-2002, 07:55 AM
DUDB I'M TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MAN....
WELL I'M STILL WAITING FOR ONE GIJOE FIGURE,
HE SAID THAT HE MAIL IT ALREADY, I JUST HOPE HE IS SAING THE TRUT, HE MAIL IT LAST WEEK,
I HOPE TO SEE IT TODAY OR AT THE END OF THIS WEEK, OTHERWAY I'M GOOING TO E-MAIL HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN. OTHERWAY I'LL POST A WARNING JUST LIKE YOU DID RIGHT HERE, I'M SORRY DUDE, BUT LIKE I SAID, I HOPE THAT HE DON'T TRY TO TRICK ME,....ON ONE WAY IS GOOD TO ALERT OTHER GUYS HERE.....
GOOD LUCK DUDE AND I HOPE TO GET SOME TOO??
SO IG HE TRICK ON ME YOU WILL SEE MY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK OVER HERE FOR HIM TOO!!!!AND ONE EBAY TOO!!!!

REDVIPER.

L1zrdking
12-27-2002, 09:47 AM
Still no reply from email, I do belive that hes Ignoring me and plans to just keep the figure, just a reminder to all fellow yojoe.com members, AVOID THIS EBAY SELLER!!!

Snake-eyes01
12-27-2002, 10:08 AM
Have you tried calling him? He has all the info on his auctions:
289 CAPTAIN THOMAS BLVD.
WEST HAVEN, CT 06516
(203) 937-7805
open 7 days a week 12pm to 10pm

Try calling & bothering him as much as possible! These kind of people make me sick!! :mad:

rottenyolk
12-27-2002, 10:27 AM
damn what kind of hours are those? 12pm to 10pm...

must be bad store, not to be able to ship on time.

John Missal
12-27-2002, 12:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rottenyolk:
damn what kind of hours are those? 12pm to 10pm...

must be bad store, not to be able to ship on time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's noon to 10 at night. Decent hours for a store that caters to working people.

John M.

danyanda
12-27-2002, 09:12 PM
I bought a boxed snowcat from cosmic collectibles. He took a very long time to ship, but was also very amicable on the phone and apparently had some problems with his shipper (a now fired employee). I realize that none of you want to be ripped off, and I was worried about him as well, but give this guy a chance. He posted his address and number on the auction. He may be slow, but I will vouch that he is not trying to rip anyone off, and you will get your item even if it takes a really long time.

L1zrdking
12-27-2002, 10:00 PM
Yes, I decided to simmer down a bit, and give him a chance to ship, he did ignore my last email but he may be enjoying the holidays with his family, so in the spirit of the season I will give him a chance, I will however give a warning to everyone here that he is very slow, and not very personable, I will keep everyone updated on what goes down with this ebay seller.

danyanda
12-28-2002, 08:08 AM
BTW, he told me that a couple of my e-mails never got to him, and he responds to the e-mails he does get after 10 pm the day he gets them, so if he keeps ignoring them, give him a call. I know that it's kind of like you bending over backwards when you shouldn't have to, but I believe in giving others the benefit of the doubt.

L1zrdking
12-29-2002, 06:48 PM
Well, I checked his feedback again today, and he is no longer a registered ebay user. I emailed him again and asked him to at the very least send the money back. I seriously doubt that I will ever see it, but hopefully no one else will get taken by this guy.

debrick
12-30-2002, 05:27 AM
Hey how's it going? Not too good for you guys I guess. I live right near West Haven, CT so if your stuff dosen't come through, I might be willing to go have a little talk with this guy for you. I have been waiting for a scam artist (not that this guy is one) to live near me so I could go and give him a piece of my mind. And to the rest of you scammers out there, DON'T MESS WITH YOJOE MEMBERS! We will find you and hunt you down for our items we pay for. We are not children doing this, we are for the most part adults, and do not enjoy getting ripped off for any reason, not even for a cheap plastic gun! SCAMMERS BEWARE!!!!!!!! :mad: