Richard Dilkins AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Richard Dilkins AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

FRAGVIPER#1
12-23-2002, 08:30 PM
This guy offers me a collection of 325 assorted army builders, sent me pictures and everything. Wanted 950$ for the lot, and given the figures (Crimsons, Snow Serpents ect.) I bit, and sent him a money order, its been a month, and I have had zero contact with him. I have tried, and tried to contact him with no response. I got screwed by this guy, so watch out :mad:

Surdam
12-23-2002, 08:52 PM
that sucks bad bro, lot of money for those figs, i always get a phone number and references before hand. if he doesnt get back with you, pursue legal action, you can trace the money order and see if it has been cashed, in case he denies receiving it. if he doesnt reply at all, id give some time before i burn that bridge. ill keep checking on this matter, for that much money being ripped off concerns me. tty soon

surdam

redviper
12-24-2002, 08:20 AM
HEY DUDE!!!DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE "WILLY DARIUS AGAIN"????? DAM....$950.00
THAT HURTS ALOT MAN!!!!
I JUST HOPE YOU GET ALL YOUR STUFF MAN....
HE NEED'S TO REPLY TO YOUR E-MAILS....DO YOU HAVE HIS ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER?
GIVE US MORE INFO ABOUT THIS PERSON?

GOOD LUCK DUDE....
WITH ALL RESPECT
REDVIPER.

FRAGVIPER#1
12-24-2002, 09:25 AM
Sent me an email, and showed me his website(I cant remember the address, it was a link, and i didn't look.) He said that he was getting out of the business, and needed to move a lot of stuff quickly. Since he had a what looked to be ligit website I didn't think anything about it. Below is the address he gave me, I will look for his phone #.

Richard Dilkins
2298 New York Ave
Brooklyn NY, 11234-2621

The email address was a customer service address to his website that no longer works.

I knew I should't have sent anything to Brooklyn. :mad:

GungHo
12-24-2002, 10:03 AM
JESUS man, Willy's from Brooklyn.....I would have passed on ANY deal no mater how good it sounded if it came from Brooklyn.

rottenyolk
12-24-2002, 01:19 PM
Dude that is Willy Darius again WTF this guy is the biggest rip off ever!!

6 months since he's showed his face and he's still at this...

call them
1800 tell fox 5

See this is what I dislike all these people that have gotten conned yet nobody has gotten together and colberated on a better information system on willy darius??

Sorry to hear dude, but file with the postal inspector www.usps.gov (http://www.usps.gov) and try NYPD since it is over 500.00 maybe this time willy will get his just deserts.

BK
12-24-2002, 06:48 PM
This makes me so sad to see this. We've posted this guy's info all over this site, but people still keep getting screwed. It's not going to stop, because the authorities are doing NOTHING. We have to take care of ourselves and watch out for this guy. You've got to look at the address people! When someone sends you a New York address, research the hell out of it! This guy keeps changing his name, but he's not bright enough to change the address! STOP SENDING MONEY TO BROOKLYN!!!!!!

[ December 24, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Kelly ]

KrymsynGardImmoral
12-24-2002, 07:53 PM
Dude, I am pretty sure I have seen that address before. I think it was Willy again. File a claim with the IFCC, it is all you can do at this point. That is his MO, to email you first, usually through Ebay, ask if he can send you a list of stuff for sale, then he sends you a link to whichever site he has for a front this week. Do you remember the name of the site? It has so far been MSN sites mostly, Digitoys, Matrixtoys, and Vertigo Toys.

FRAGVIPER#1
12-24-2002, 09:57 PM
This was a new one for me, I researched all of the back info on Willy, and didn't see an alias Richard Dilkins. I new the address was close, but it is an address as far as I know he has never used. I have traded, and bought things from people in Brooklyn with no problem. I know who Willy was, but honestly didn't think it was him, BIG MISTAKE!! I will see about the website, he sent me a link, but said that he was closing it down, so I didn't think it to be important.

GungHo
12-25-2002, 01:42 AM
Right from the start I would have had some MAJOR reasons not to deal with the guy in the first place.....#1 he's from Brooklyn. #2 He is trying to blow his stuff out, as he's going out of buisiness.#3 He was operating a website that you've never heard talked about in the Joe community.

All three of those flags should have been raised......unfortunatly for you they weren't.Good Luck getting your stuff, but unfortunatly, I think you'll be wasting your time.

rottenyolk
12-25-2002, 07:38 AM
The only reason why I know that's willy's address is because I called that address before for somebody who got conned by willy.

And New York Ave is only 8 blocks away from his former address of Bedford Ave.

I say if you really want to screw him over sign that address up for all the snail mail garbage you can...

Who was that guy with the supposed NYPD detective on the case? Seems like he disappeared too, funny thing was he was from NYC too.... what was up with that or was that willy in disguise again? I tell you man I'm sorry for those people that got conned, but people should ask about these Websites now. Too many fakes ones around, make a flashy site get some customers and then boom close it down..

Willy must have a ****load of time, to do this but one thing for sure he's not too bright using that MSN site and constantly switching email addresses.. I wonder if he's got the same IP? That's the place to knock him up..

oddly enough there is 23 bad trader post on him he tops it off

[ December 25, 2002: Message edited by: rottenyolk ]

themoney75
12-26-2002, 02:47 PM
i would be out for blood i work hard for my money and no one will take it with out a fight

rottenyolk
01-03-2003, 11:36 AM
go file here and call here...
NEW YORK CITY

POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE
UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE
PO BOX 555
NEW YORK NY 10116-0555

Phone : 212-330-3844
Fax : 212-330-2720