COSMIC1138 OR WHCsmcCllctbls@aol.com,a seller that don't keep his word at all... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : COSMIC1138 OR WHCsmcCllctbls@aol.com,a seller that don't keep his word at all...

redviper
12-31-2002, 07:22 AM
well joe's and cobras
I really hate to say this but i'm afraid I have been trick by this person.....he take to much time to send me just one gijoe figure
a crimson guard figure...I pay him $18.50 of course also the money order fee and the stamp
almost $20.00..well he make me wait and wait
on his last e-mail that I got from him he said that he mail it to me already...but nothing yet....so im sorry but i have to say something over here on the yojoe board...it's not funny at all...i'm upset and very disappoint about this guy...I ask him for my money back already, but honestly I don't think i'm going to have it back...
I belive if you are a seller on ebay or yojoe.com you must be honest and responsable for what are you selling!!! please thisis going to all sellers on ebay or yojoe.com!!! we are no kids no more!! I thank GOD that no one from here in houston tx has been rude with me,probably because we live in the same hometown?? but always people from other states have to trick you.....I wish I have the money to flight over there and kick his ass with pleasure.....this is so stupid!! sorry guys...please excuse me if I get a little angry...but i'm sure that all of you understand how I feel....
REDVIPER.
PS' BE CAREFULL WITH THIS KIND OF PEOPLE...
DO YOU THINK I SHOULD WAIT A LITTLE MORE?? I HOPE SO..

L1zrdking
12-31-2002, 10:05 AM
He won't even reply to my emails, $29 for a 97 Baroness and I got one email that said "shipping is backed up" a month ago, then nothing. I have emailed him several times, I was polite, nor was I rude, but now I am getting angry. Any ideas on what to do? I paid w/ paypal, think they might help?

Surdam
12-31-2002, 02:40 PM
paypal can help if its been 30 days or less since the transaction occurred, i advise to contact them and file a complaint. good luck

surdam

L1zrdking
12-31-2002, 03:08 PM
Wish I woulda known about the 30 day thing, it passed already, but thanks for the information for future paypal purchases. I will keep that in mind. I had a bad feeling when I bid on the figure, guess I really should follow that more often.

Evil Darth Mullet
01-01-2003, 10:27 AM
wow i sent this guy 30.00 for some joes and i still havent got them.but its only been 3 weeks :(

danyanda
01-01-2003, 04:11 PM
I purchased an item from this guy on ebay, and it took him over two months to get it to me. He is really slow but I do not think that he is trying to rip anyone off. His number is posted on the auction, so give him a call. I do realize that 2 months or more for some people is way too long, but cut him some slack and if you need to bash him, do it just for being unreasonably slow and not for stealing money.

GungHo
01-02-2003, 03:13 AM
Well guys, I posted a link to this thread at Rebelscum.com (a Star Wars site..I'm TopJedi there) and it seems that there are other people that have yet to get thier items too. Here's the link to that thread at RS with people mentioning thier situations:
http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006500

redviper
01-03-2003, 04:37 AM
MY GOOD FRIEND GUNG-HO
YEAP, I SEE THOSE LETTERS...AND I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING..SOMEGUYS ARE NEW ON YOJOE.COM AS ON EBAY TOO..SO WE CAN BE TRICK VERY EASY, SO ON MY OPINION THAT HAPPENDS TO ME WHEN I STAR BIDING ON EBAY...BUT SOME TIMES WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT WEBSITES LIKE THIS ONE WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS EACH OTHER, SO IS DIFICULT FOR NEWS GUYS TO KNOW EVERYBODY..ONE THING THAT I HAVE NOTE IS THAT OUR BUDY KELLY BRIAN HAS A LIST OF THOSE BAD SELLERS..THAT'S A GOOD THING OF HIM, ALSO IS A GREAT THING WE HAVE THIS BOARD FOR BAD SELLERS......
GUNG-HO...YOU TAKE CARE DUDE, AND I HOPE TO DEAL WE YOU SOON...

REDVIPER.
PS' HAPPY NEW YEAR...

GungHo
01-03-2003, 01:24 PM
I agree with you bro, sometimes I have ran into some sorry sellers on E-bay also......I've been successful not losing anything....either on E-bay or thru trading.....so far so good.Just keep checking out the bad trader section to keep abreast of the losers.I hang out at several toy boards....so I keep my eyes open for losers who try to cover different toy boards...or etc.

Jose, I hope you and your family had a great holiday season....PEACE bro, Brian

L1zrdking
01-09-2003, 02:17 PM
Oh, I forgot to post that I did call the guy, and the number was disconnected. So danyanda are we allowed to say he ripped us off yet?

redviper
01-10-2003, 04:04 AM
HOW ABOUT THAT..WELL NOW HE DISCONNECT HIS PHONE SERVICE...JUST GREAT...DAM GUY!!
I HOPE NOT TO SEE HIM AGAIN ON EBAY....AT ALL!!
L1zrdking...thanks dude for let us about it..

REDVIPER.

Evil Darth Mullet
01-12-2003, 07:55 PM
well guy update this a hole ripped me off too for 30.00 i have called his house as well and no more phone loser ... :mad:

debrick
01-19-2003, 09:23 AM
Hey RED, I feel for you guys that you got ripped off, it sucks! On another note, I remember a post on these boards that was saying how people need to keep up with proper spelling. Dude you need to check your stuff BAD!! I cant even hardly read your posts. Just a thought.

Alkie Ewok
01-19-2003, 10:59 AM
just wonderin, but where in sc are you from?

GungHo
01-19-2003, 07:56 PM
Debrick, bro, just for the record....I know Jose (Redviper) personally...and he is of a spanish descent......so basically consider him a foreigner......he speaks pretty decent english...but again, sometimes it's hard to type out another language that you're not used too.........Peace, Brian

redviper
01-20-2003, 05:06 AM
debrick.....

dude i'm sorry if you can't understand my writing so well...but I just try to do my best over here..ok...I went to school in MEXICO, so I did not grew up here like my brother did....he speaks much better than me..so is kind a hard to get use to it...
but at least I speak two languages...
gung-ho...thanks dude for your words...
and I hope to see you in two more weeks on the toyshow...It's going to be fun dude...
Peace bro....
REDVIPER

GungHo
01-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Jose my friend, I'm looking forward to seeing you at the show also...should be fun.Take care, Brian

danyanda
01-21-2003, 10:55 AM
I was never trying to say anyone was wrong, I was trying to pacify the situation since I had just dealt with the individual and he had taken an extremely long time to ship. I guess that it must be a case of another good trader gone bad and I am sorry that anyone got ripped off.
I am extending the olive branch (if I need to) to anyone who may have been offended by my statements.

L1zrdking
01-22-2003, 10:37 AM
Nah, no offense taken, I was just in a general bad mood because of the whole situation. This is my first time being taken, stings, but its only money. But the several GREAT deals since has upped my faith in those here on the boards. :D