soulrever on ebay [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : soulrever on ebay

lattinlovrrr
07-10-2002, 12:15 PM
well after all the time waitng for a respnse i got noe so i am riped off from my money becasue it has bee to long to file charges!!!
so i am just posting this if you have a problem with this person be warned to file charges fast !!!!!!!!!

eric

Dean
07-10-2002, 01:07 PM
I bought a ton of stuff from him a month ago. And I wish that I bought from him earlier. But I know why only people on Yojoe get ripped off by him. You guys use the same names on YoJoe and on eBay. He has been here before and may have obtained information from you guys. I rarely post, so therefore, he knows jack crap about me. I have read his feedback profiles, and I noticed that most of his negs are from Yojoe board members. Well just my 2 cents.

Beach Head
07-11-2002, 06:06 AM
I just bought somethin fropm him. Should I send the money?

lattinlovrrr
07-11-2002, 07:36 AM
dont expect a fast reply. sad thig is when everyone else was bashing estella i stood up for her! i had to do a lot for getting her attention all i can sayis repeated email to her to get the job done. i am still upset becasue she finally is offeng to give back the money or check to see how.but the parts i realy needed will be back on auction an i don think i would deal with her again!
so it should be know the person is deal with if you have gambling attitude !

eric

muskrat1978
07-11-2002, 08:53 AM
I don't think it's too late to file mail fraud charges against them. I filed mine about 10 months after they ripped me off when they were tctoys, and now the postal inspection agency is taking up the case. It's not Estella that is running the soul_reaver1 id, It's her boyfreind Charles Green. He's just using that bitch's name and credit card to scam people becuase he was kicked off last year. Anyway they both need to be stopped. SO EVERYONE, if you file compaints against them, give both the PO BOX and their real address (7500 Maplewood Ave, North Richland Hills, TX) as their contact info. If enough people do this, they can finally be brought to justice. If the post office and those pussies at ebay don't do anything, maybe all of us can get together and take care of them ourselves.

Prozac
07-12-2002, 01:59 AM
I'vewon prolly about a dozen auctions and never had any problems either :confused:

lattinlovrrr
07-12-2002, 08:21 AM
i did believe in soul i stuck up for soul once before on the yojoe board becaue i did get my stuff a littl late but i got it. my point is i paid for itema now they are relisted on ebay there is no i might get them the point is they are gone with my money till i get paypal and my bank to get it back no i must add that esalla said will try to refund through paypal but i am still on edge about this!!!!

eric

Collectorplay
07-12-2002, 09:08 AM
Huh?

lattinlovrrr
07-12-2002, 09:15 AM
what are you confused about ?

SleeperSports
07-12-2002, 12:48 PM
I've always got my stuff from him. Maybe you should check his contact info and give him a call.
Aaron
SleeperSports

muskrat1978
07-12-2002, 01:11 PM
I'm sick of everyone sticking up for this a$$hole. There are many people that he purposely f*cks over. I am one of them. God damn it...do not buy from him. You are risking it every time. He is a con artist, I know his complete story. I've been tracking him down for a year and a half. NO more of this sh*t. If I ever go to Texas I will personally see to it that this guy and his stupid, bitch girlfriend end up in a f*cking landfill.

muskrat1978
07-12-2002, 01:27 PM
This is his info: His real name is Charles Green:

Charles Green
7500 Maplewood Ave.
North Richland Hills, TX 76182
previous Id's: tctoys@mindspring.com, *shaggy2dope*, starrfaerie@mindspring.com
(YAHOO ID): Wickedclown_66
S. Pitts***
P.O. Box 123611
Ft. Worth, TX 76121

His f*cking bitch girlfriend:
Estella Castillo
P.O. Box 123611
Fort Worth, TX
Active EBAY ID's Soul_reaver1 and also fool4love

his pussy roomate Sean Riza:
ebay ID: vulpix19
sean19@mindspring.com
PO BOX 821961
North Richland Hills, TX 76182

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: muskrat1978 ]

wmj00221
07-12-2002, 07:32 PM
hay muskrat1978 I'm with you , have you gotten any letters from tina richards?? she sent me 2 recently saying she will send me my money back for all my starfire@mindspings because thats when she was living with him now she is using stuckinbfe as an email address she sounds like she is for real trying to get people to get him in the court saying he beat her stole and all kinds of fu**ed up s@it o' well later to hell with charles green that target working mother ****er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muskrat1978
07-12-2002, 08:00 PM
No I didn't get anything from her, but I read the info she posted on the website a month or two ago and all of the information seemed to check out. Like I said, I was tracking this guy down for a while, and that new info helped me to resubmit my mail fraud charges to an actual address. If she's looking at this post, I hope she can find a picture of him and post it up.

danyanda
07-12-2002, 09:45 PM
This just goes to show you: don't mess with people from New Jersey or else you will end up in a landfill. :mad:

strandedinbfe
07-15-2002, 03:21 PM
Hello: I am the ex girlfriend that got the stuff beat out of me. Well this guy is a con artist major all of the info the other people are giving is true. I havent talk to this loser in a long time but I do keep up with what he is doing. His girlfriend Stella is more than happy to let him screw people out of their money. She does cash your checks and takes your money. Their home phone number is (817)605-6098. You need any other info email me I can give it to you. He has 8 new negatives on the Soul_reaver1 account and he will be changing ebay names soon because it says he is not registered anymore. Good luck.... And someone please get this a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Patrick Titus
07-15-2002, 09:25 PM
Grr...I'm starting to dislike this guy more and more....and I haven't even dealt with him. Sounds like he smacks his girlfriends around and cheats people. What a f'in pu$$Y bastard :mad:

Uhg....I need to go break something....

muskrat1978
07-18-2002, 02:52 PM
Like I said on the last post on this f*ck, I filed mail fraud charges and he had 45 day to send me my money. BUT he didn't so the USPS inspection agency is now going to take action after I mail my papers in tommorow. I've asked them to contact all of the post offices in the Fort Worth area so that Estella Castillo, Charles Green, and Sean Riza can never get a PO BOX again. Since I used to worked for the USPS, I think they'll listen. They've gone out of there way so far. Sh*t, if that doesn't work, I'll go down to Dallas and that will be the end of Charles and and his f*cking, ugly, scank bitch.

strandedinbfe
07-18-2002, 08:06 PM
About time someone gets this d*ck. If you need the address to find him let me know. I would like to watch someone kick the *h*t out of him. For a change. He needs to be in jail but you know I will at this point take what we can get. Good luck guys...

:D

dragun316
07-18-2002, 10:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patrick Titus:
Grr......Sounds like he smacks his girlfriends around and cheats people. What a f'in pu$$Y bastard :mad: ....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/schuss.gif

Dean
07-19-2002, 07:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dragun316:

I agree! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/schuss.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too. http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/ed/muccawhore.gif

strandedinbfe
07-27-2002, 10:57 AM
This the latest news on the jerk.. He has had his phone disconnected and has a new number that I cant get ahold of but I am trying.. He is still living there as far a we know and I can assure you that he has probably started a new ebay account up by now. Any news from anyone else about this guy getting caught.. All we know if that he is still working at the Target on Pricinct line in Hurst,TX.... Good luck guys.... :confused:

cobrabroker
07-30-2002, 05:58 AM
I have won 5 items. Got every one of them.
Sometimes a little slow on shipping. But I'd buy again no problem.

muskrat1978
07-30-2002, 06:43 PM
Again with defending this a$$hole. You live in TX so he's not going to rip off anyone who's within driving distance from him. He knows now that everyone has his real address. He reads these posts too. He's just a f*cking pussy and never posts up anything to defend himself. COME ON YOU PUSSY. LETS HERE YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY!!!

Pete The Greek
07-30-2002, 07:18 PM
I agree 100% with muskrat1978 on this.

strandedinbfe
08-01-2002, 11:15 PM
Still no news on a new phone number. Anyone have any luck on their part.. I have been searching ebay and nothing that i can see yet.. good luck guys and keep me posted about it.. the address is still good I think.. 7500 Maplewood apt. 203 North Richland hills, tx 76180......cant call him but you guys can send him lots of mail.. the email again is temp155854@aol.com.... GOOD LUCK.......... :confused:

muskrat1978
08-02-2002, 11:23 AM
Do you know the phone # at the Target store he works at? Maybe if sommone posts it, anyone who needs to get their money back can call his work several times a day until he gives in. I'm also sure if a lot of people call his supervisor, saying that he ripped them off, he'll probably get fired. I don't know, anyone else have any ideas to f*ck up this guy's life. I was thinking about doing something to his legs, eyes, and voicebox.

strandedinbfe
08-03-2002, 10:21 PM
Okay you asked for the number at Target here it is guys (817)282-8808 OR it may be (817)282-8008.....He is from what I know of a manager up there so maybe you can get him on the phone.... but I think he had his phone turned off at home becuase of the message board. Or keep calling until they let you talk to them... Tell them it is important that he has ripped you guys off.

I am in the process of trying to have his rights taken away on my son becuase of the massive amounts of abuse to me while i was pregnant and after. so I will help as much as I can but cant go to far.. You guys can take care of him... Just goes to show what kind of monster you are dealing with. Just remember His girlfriend has no problem taking your money and spending it on herself and him. She cashes your checks and lets him screw you guys over.

as far as I am concerned they both will get what they diserve..
:mad:

wmj00221
08-08-2002, 08:43 PM
like I told you sean!!!!!!!! I will be there this weekend to see you! I know you read this board, so please have my items because your @SS is mine BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will see you at Target or your local BAR you F@cked me with 3 different names on ebay so please responed to this group Mon. and tell all of my honest buddies you are sorry because YOU ARE A SORRY PIECE OF ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO JOE WMJ95~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

strandedinbfe
09-19-2002, 04:19 AM
Hey guys is there any new News. Has anyone had any luck finding Soul_Reaver1. Keep us informed. Hope everyone gets their money back. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: