anyone know about this one? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : anyone know about this one?

Wheels
09-30-2002, 04:49 PM
I made a deal with an amanda burns (LOMT2002)a while ago and sent out around $400 worth of good joes for transformers and have not seen anything yet. What can I do? Is she credible. I'm very obliged to anyonw who can help me here.
Thank you

Pete The Greek
09-30-2002, 06:03 PM
Check the http://www.toy-ads.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000258 thread as I saw LOMT2002 reference in there. I think you got screwed by her...and not in a good way either.

jonboy
09-30-2002, 06:17 PM
Man, I hate to tell you, but I think Pete is right, you probably got screwed. She has been banned from the site. I hope it works out for you, but it is probably pretty bleak.

joe enterprise
09-30-2002, 07:03 PM
CONTACT YOUR STATE'S ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, AND LOCAL POLICE, U.S. POSTAL INSPECTOR'S SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! EMAIL ME at jthaxtonjr@yahoo.com SHE HAS 3 DIFFERENT LAST NAMES I KNOW OF! GET AHOLD OF U.S. SEARCH AS WELL!!! YOU GOT TO MOVE FAST!

Pipsmker
10-13-2002, 11:19 AM
She got me too....

THE FAN
10-13-2002, 11:53 AM
Wheeler I am sorry to tell you but you got it hard. She is a snake and a thief. She tried getting a bunch from me too. I was told not to deal with her from some close friends here. I am greatful for there help. File quick. I am sure a bunch of guys here will help you.

Navajo
10-13-2002, 05:32 PM
Wheels, I got burned too. I think a couple of us did...hell, probably more than a couple. ****, we all have her address, we should all head down there and kick the bitches door down and get all our sh*t back. She took about 4 or 5 bills worth of stuff from me too, maybe even more. I've got all my bills and info and the tracking numbers and stuff, so I'm gonna put in a report with the ifcc. I'm sure they'd jump right on it, especially with me being canadian (sarcastically said). But if we don't try anything, than nothing will happen for sure.

sorry dude, you got it, I got it a lot of us got up the ass.

navajo