KEEP EYE OUT FOR MANDY!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : KEEP EYE OUT FOR MANDY!!!

joe enterprise
01-01-2003, 08:21 PM
KEEP EYE OUT FOR MANDY! LET EACH OTHER KNOW WHEN SHE OR HE IS DETECTED!

acbooker
01-03-2003, 10:26 AM
Mandy is really Tony Privette - see my warning to him on December 10. I have lots of info on this guy, so lets band together and get him / it!

joe enterprise
01-03-2003, 02:44 PM
so it's a guy? i was wondering ,if this person was a he, or she. he bought some ebay auctions, from me in september, 2002, and he never paid for them. oh, that is minor compare to what he has done here.
###

Toy-Classifieds.com
01-05-2003, 12:05 PM
is he still active at Joe Customs?

lattinlovrrr
01-05-2003, 01:43 PM
ebay account !
kingvegeta1978

Surdam
01-05-2003, 02:04 PM
hey,

so super vegeta is this mandy person? just wondering, who and how someone knows this and what has this mandy done before? sounds like a really bad person to deal with. good looking out though guys, donny was gonna deal with him/her, hope he realizes that name super vegeta is this mandy person, i hope it really is. lmk

surdam

wolf
01-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Any one with MAJOR info please contact me SHE/HE the Cross poster is #1 on my to get list and WOLF is IN THE MOOD TO ATTACK.....I WANT MY WIFES EWOKS SO MANDY BIBBS or WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS KNOW THAT I WILL FIND YOU I HAVE YOUR STREET ADDRESS AND EXACT LOCATION I WOULD REALLY HATE TO COME OVER THERE OR RATHER DONE THERE JUST OVER SOME TOYS................BE WARNED WHEN WOLF HUNTS HE KILLS,,, Peace wolf http://www.thegijoezone.com/wolf/images/morph.gif

Mercerscustoms.com
01-05-2003, 04:20 PM
no he never was active a joecustoms.com, he used an email similar to it Tonys was actually oxbigdaddycooixo@aol.com he used the i in upper case so it would look like a lower case L.

Navajo
01-05-2003, 05:50 PM
Hey, anybody else get an email from John Missal? Maybe he's gettin' proof so he can try to ban this guy or gal. I wrote him a novel with as much proof as I can give...I can't believe I actually got her to offer me the exact stuff he or she ripped me for. Dang

navajo

John Missal
01-05-2003, 06:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Navajo:
Hey, anybody else get an email from John Missal?

I wrote him a novel with as much proof as I can give

navajo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I specifically sent that email to you because you were the only one I saw who was accusing SUPER VEGETA of being Mandy/Tony. I've seen nothing that shows that these people are the same, so I'm hoping someone will actually show that they are, before they go about accusing someone who might be innocent of something they arn't doing.

So if you have this novel, please send it to me directly.

John M.

[ January 05, 2003: Message edited by: John Missal ]

John Missal
01-05-2003, 06:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lattinlovrrr:
ebay account !
kingvegeta1978<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please provide proof of this if you are going to make these claims here.

John M.

John Missal
01-05-2003, 06:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Navajo:
Hey, anybody else get an email from John Missal?

navajo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I specifically sent that email to you because you were the only one I saw who was accusing SUPER VEGETA of being Mandy/Tony. I've seen nothing that shows that these people are the same, so I'm hoping someone will actually show that they are, before they go about accusing someone who might be innocent of something they arn't doing.

John M.

Navajo
01-05-2003, 07:06 PM
Ok boss. I sent it to your directly. I made a mistake and just hit reply to that email.

lattinlovrrr
01-06-2003, 02:14 AM
the reason i make thsi point is the same profile on aol account info #1
# 2 i have some written emails formn this person on the address given

if you want more info and others who have privatly email me with the info i have aquired in this search
email me

eric

Patrick Titus
01-06-2003, 10:26 AM
Guys, I know I'm not personally involved with either Mandy or SUPER VEGETA, but I do find it very odd that with all this bad talk going on about SUPER VEGETA now, all of the sudden, he/ she is nowhere to be found. SV used to post all of the time, but we haven't even seen a single post with him/ her trying to defend him/herself. I know if I was new to a board and people started accusing me left and right of going by aliases and ripping people off, I'd be a little angry and defensive. That's just my two cents :D

acbooker
01-06-2003, 03:25 PM
Another interesting fact turned up on google - Tony Privette and Mandy Bowles had a kid together last October! I know that I was scammed by Tony; perhaps he has been using his gf/wifes name in vain. Either way, the address to stay away from is in Port Wentworth, Georgia!

rottenyolk
01-06-2003, 03:27 PM
vegeta only posted during DEC 24th than vanished....must of gone to the world of the kai

Super Vegeta
01-06-2003, 05:54 PM
rotten the land of kia that was funny.and yes its me super vegeta to set all this stright.i am not mandy tony or any of these other names you people are calling me.i have not even traded with anyone on this site as of yet and you people have emailed me calling me names.but any ways i am in a trade with another yo joe member as of now and it will be done by the weekend.so i can clear my name all i wanted to do was collect figures but you people have distoried the collecting world. tongue.gif

joe enterprise
01-06-2003, 06:32 PM
SINCE, YOUR NOT THIS MANDY GAL OR TONY FELLOW WHY DID YOU POST HERE??? I STATED, NOTHING ABOUT, YOU DID I NOT???
###

BIGFAN
01-06-2003, 08:01 PM
i was doing a deal with super vegeta and he had dillon pay me for the stuff he(vegeta) was to get...dillon had no clue that i was not vegeta...and the address vegeta gave me was the exact same as mandy or tony or whoever...stay away guys and gals...

lattinlovrrr
01-07-2003, 03:55 AM
Name: tony aka king vegeta

Sex: Male
Marital Status: you are only married on paper
Hobbies & Interests: to meny that get me in trouble
Favorite Gadgets: ask and find out
Personal Quote: i am once again the prince of all saiyans!!!!!!!!!

this is your profile true?
hmm seems that there is not too many tony in port wentworth at that same address

now is that true or not
ohh never mind you lie about everything anyway
:mad: :mad:

Navajo
01-07-2003, 08:00 AM
Hey supervegeta. You may be in a trade now, and you may even pull through. But that's not gonna change the fact that you've already ripped people off. I also find it strange that BIG FAN even got your address and it was the same as this Mandy chick. So go, complete one trade...that's not gonna change a thing. So, why don't you return us all of our stuff you stiffed us for and we'll all get on our way. At least just give me back my han solo doll and my carded joes.

Thanks for your time

navajo

Navajo
01-07-2003, 08:04 AM
Also, if anybody needs a little smidgin of proof. Not much, but this is kinda funny. When she/he first emailed me about a trade in September she offered a bunch of boxed stuff, and not loose, but losse. LOSSE. Not too many spell loose like that. Now when I contacted her about the flagg, she offered a losse, LOSSE number of tf's. Coincidence?

navajo

acbooker
01-07-2003, 01:05 PM
I don't know if Vegeta is Tony/Mandy, but I do know that I got ripped off by Tony Privette at the following address

Warning to Privette (http://www.toy-ads.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000322)

Vegeta could be on the up and up, but his grammer, writing style and lack of capital letters is similar to the guy who conned me. He was very elaborate in inventing excuses, and in providing 'evidence'......

Vegeta, if you are on the up and up, then all is cool. IF you are really Tony / Mandy, then be an adult, fess up and come good to all the people on all of the sites you have hurt.

[ January 07, 2003: Message edited by: acbooker ]

[ January 07, 2003: Message edited by: acbooker ]