Jeroen Kramer aka El Biņo [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Jeroen Kramer aka El Biņo

ShioN
10-08-2002, 06:48 PM
Well, Iīm sorry to say this, but two months have passed already since he posted.

My package arrived in a week, but his has not arrived and I hope it ever does.

What annoys me most is that he did not send certified post, he sent something cheaper and definitely slower. If that package was stolen, Iīm afraid I will never know, because I canīt track it (it has no tracking number).

I am posting here because I have already asked at most local post offices and in the central mail office, and they told me that something must have definitely happened, because it is over delayed.

I really wished I had never posted here, but well... seems that Iīll never have my Hooded Cobra Commander.

JLB
10-08-2002, 07:41 PM
Funny thing is either he or dutch gijoe collector (unless they are the same person hahahah) emailed me in regards to a wanted ad. I said "but wait you in Netherlands right?" and I get this nasty email back from him saying f this and f that who the **** cares where I am from......oh man.....it was entertaining anyway!!!
My simple reply was I dont trade out of the country other than Canada.

ShioN
10-08-2002, 08:01 PM
Heīs from Holland.

Well, I donīt mind trading anywhere when things are properly done. When I mailed him my figures, it took a week to arrive. Anyway, he is a polite person, he has been nice in emails... only a pitty about the post.

JLB
10-08-2002, 08:05 PM
Same thing dude!!!!! ahhahahahaahhaahahha

JLB
10-08-2002, 08:06 PM
By the way that is not a joke either. People from holland/ the netherlands are called dutch people!!!!

IILokiII
10-08-2002, 09:07 PM
I am posting a reply simply because I too have been waiting for quite some time for my Snow Serpent fig and accessories from this individual, if they arrive soon, I will remove this post, however I am a very very patient man, and this is getting a bit ridiculous.

My god....that was one sentence.....ok, I'm a bit angry.

Loki

ImaWalkingCorpse
10-09-2002, 05:21 AM
Bino,
There is something you can do about it.

ShioN
10-09-2002, 05:25 AM
I actually explained the situation.

Iīm sure you are not a bad trader. The fact is that you did not send a certified package, you definitely sent something cheaper and it was going to delay more time for sure.

I donīt know what to tell either about the scanned receipt, because I checked my emails and we still hadnīt arranged the 13th. We were supposed to ship on the 15th, I think we didnīt know about the 13th how the definite deal was going to be. I hope Iīm wrong about this.

Once again, my intention is not to prejudice your reputation.

Given the fact that I have no material evidence of the existance of the package, I canīt say the opposite either.

El Biņo
10-09-2002, 05:52 AM
I always send priority to anywhere in the world.
To the US it takes about a week to get there.
You're the first guy from Argentina I ever dealt with so I wouldn't know how long it would take and I admit that it's my fault that I didn't ask how long it would take.
I've never certified a package and they've always arrived until now. Actually, you're the first guy I ever dealt with who send me a certified package.

ShadowSnake
10-09-2002, 08:49 AM
Ive traded with El Bino also, and he even sent first.

As far as saying he HAS to send certified mail, i believe that if im sending the package out, i have the right to decide how i want to send it.

On the other hand, it would have been better if he did register it somehow, so it can be tracked, especially if its out of country.

Either way, i hope this isnt a start of another flame war.

JLB
10-09-2002, 09:13 AM
Date Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:48:16 +0200
From Jan-Robert Huizenga <octaaf@hotmail.com>
To Bolotinj@onid.orst.edu
Subject Stupid ****!
Parts
2 [no description] text/html 0.77 KB
Message Source *
What the **** is your problem ****ing lamer!
Bino and I are not the same stupid sucker.
I want you to apologize on Yojoe.com or i'll mailbomb you
Stupid retarded ignorant american lamer.
America sux ass stupid **** Afganisthan ownz your ass!

ShioN
10-09-2002, 09:13 AM
Gentlemen,
my intentions are really far from starting a flame war or whatsoever. I am just making use of my right to post for failed deals. Thatīs all. I think that all of you would have done the same thing in my place.
Iīm definitely not stating wether El Biņo is a good or bad person, or the way a package should be sent. I am only talking about responsability and commitment, which is the purpose for which this forum was created for.

Thanks.

El Biņo
10-09-2002, 10:00 AM
Shion, It's your good right to post this since you're upset you haven't received anything yet. I probably would have done the same. I think you made your point now. There's nothing you and I can do about this, it just got lost in mail and those things happen. I just hate to see my name on this forum when it's nothing to do with me being a bad trader.
JLB, why are you posting this here.
This message was sent to you by DJC, he's a friend of mine and we're both into collecting joes.
Why he would send you something like this, I have no idea but he has been banned from yojoe some time ago so I don't see what this message has to do with anything here.
PLease, he's been gone for months and you're still talking about him, let it rest man. He's gone.

El Biņo
10-09-2002, 12:59 PM
Shion,

When a package gets lost in mail it doesn't make me a bad trader, does it.
I scanned you a receipt of the postal office from the day I sent it, which proves it has been sent.
I did send priority, but you knew about that.
I feel really sorry but there's really nothing I can do about it.
For you JLB, the f-guy is DJC and we're still not the same guys although we both live in the same small town in Holland.

ShioN
10-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Once again, if you see your name here is because the package has not arrived (and it probably wonīt), thatīs all.

By the way, you made no comment about the about what I said about the shipping dates. What did you ship in the package?

ImaWalkingCorpse
10-09-2002, 03:55 PM
El Bino, I think you could've done something about this. You could've sent it certified with insurance and none of this would happen. Whenever i do a trade I always insure it in case there is a problem at the post office. So in my eyes that does make you an iffy trader, based on that fact alone. Chris

Aaron Curry
10-09-2002, 07:17 PM
Must I remind everyone of the problem with Bino and FloridaMan aka Florida Sean. I don't know if F'Man got his cobra commander but even if he did it took way to long. like 2 months or something. I know I am not involved in this dispute nor do I want to be its just Bino's past makes his actions a little fishy. Personally after all the rip off artists on here (willy darius etc.) I dont' like posting on here. these con artists have made a great place of dealings into a preverbial dump. Again I do not want to point the finger at anyone nor pass judgement of someone but binos it does sound fishy the 13th when agreed on trade and shipment of 15th. Hmmmm.....nuff said!

ShioN
10-10-2002, 07:07 AM
Ok, I hope that what happened to Floridaman happens to me. If it ever arrives, Iīll swallow my words one by one. Really. Bu I hae been told that if it hasnīt arrived yet, it is not likely to ever happen.

well, what did you ship in the package? you didnīt tell me...

El Biņo
10-10-2002, 08:15 AM
What do you mean, what did I ship.
What I sent you. I think it was 2 hooded cobra commanders and 2 dreadnocks, I think zarana and ripper but I'm not sure about those 2 anymore.

El Biņo
10-10-2002, 12:52 PM
First of all, Floridaman did get his CC, that was just about me shipping late due to circumstances.
As for the shipping dates. We both weren't sure on what day we shipped anymore so I send you 2 receipts of the week we shipped.
I knew I went to the post office twice that week so it had to be one of them.
Maybe I could have insured the package but I've never done that and I've been trading here for over a year and my packages have always arrived until now and like I said, this could happen to anybody since there are only a few people here who actually insure their packages.
I don't see any reason to remind us of what happened in the past. That was just a small issue of someone shipping late that turned into a massive flamewar. I'd hate to see this happen again.

Floridaman
10-10-2002, 02:24 PM
I did recieve my Cobra Commander figure, yes it did take apprx. 2 months and I will say that it was a very nice figure C9 as he described, yes I got very upset by the delay and I have not been as public lately because of several bad deals after the trade with El Bino "which actually was not a bad trade" when all was said and done it was a good trade for me but he does not do things like me and assuming he would was my mistake. There have been a few guys that I used to trade with a lot that have done people wrong not me personally but I see there names on the bad traders list, honoring a deal is something I have a 100% good track record on. Used to be on here a lot and I do still visit I think the guys at Yojoe do a great job with this site. Sir "WE ARE MEN OF HONOR" ???????

D.J. Zartan
10-10-2002, 06:04 PM
I did some trading with Jeroen Kramer just last month. It was cool beans. I don't remember what the hell we traded but it went well.

Yo Yo Jeroen!!!!!

IILokiII
10-11-2002, 11:01 AM
I received my package from Jeroen today..AKA El Bino, the Snow Serpent and accessories were MINT. Took a little while but figure was worth it...thx Jeroen.

Loki

ShioN
10-11-2002, 04:06 PM
ok, i hope i can say the same one of these days...

Pete The Greek
10-13-2002, 09:20 PM
Well.....

I had to wait 5 weeks for a package from Brazil (containing about 300 US worth of goods) to arrive to Canada once before. The reason for the 5 week arrival was because of the method of shipment chosen (The other party got mine in 2 weeks). But El Bino stated that he shipped it priority, which means about a week to Canada.

Hence, I will throw out this theory out. The reason for this long delay is that Holland post offices probably do not have a steady volume of box packages to deliver out to Argentina. Thus to save money they wait until they get enough packages to send. I know Canada Post does this with poster tube packages. Normal turn around for a box package from Canada to the US is about 1-2 weeks. But with poster tubes. it's 6 weeks because they don't get a lot of them. The same may apply here as well.

ShioN
10-15-2002, 04:56 AM
I see. Well, thatīs an intresting theory!

ShioN
10-16-2002, 02:07 PM
Hi, talking about the difference of sending certified or simple mail: I received today a package from the US, which took a week and a day to arrive. it was certified.

highlander
04-14-2003, 03:15 PM
I HAVE DONE A TRADE WITH HIM AND IT WAS A GOOD TRADE I GOT MY PART FROM HIM ,HE IS OK IN MY BOOKS
I AM DOING A NEW TRADE WITH HIM

Deadshot
04-17-2003, 03:05 PM
i Have also traded with him and all worked out fine. I would deal with him again.

Neophyte
04-17-2003, 03:26 PM
He Shion,

I think the problem lies with the Argentian Postal Service and not at Jeroen.

[ April 17, 2003: Message edited by: Neophyte ]

gijoebrasiltoys
04-17-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi

The El Bino send me the package too and the mail company lost.
I find that its common in Holland!

See ya and thaks!!!

Neophyte
04-17-2003, 05:26 PM
There's nothing wrong with the Dutch Postal Service and i doubt that the problems are being caused from them. I really think the South American postal offices are less competent then the Dutch post offices.

Bobskink
04-18-2003, 01:39 AM
I send Jeroen money, and before he get's it he already send's me the stuff were I'm suposed to pay for. Doesn't this prove that he is truth wordy (I don't know how you write this, but you get the point).

El Biņo
04-18-2003, 07:42 AM
Hey guys,

This was over a year ago and has been dealt with already. I haven't seen Shion on the board for quite some time anyway.
If you see me as a good trader I'd appreciate it if you put it on the good trader board instead of bumping this post to the top all of the time.

Thanks!