JONATHAN GOLIGHTLY..ANOTHER *&^%&*^$^%#%@# GUY ON EBAY [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : JONATHAN GOLIGHTLY..ANOTHER *&^%&*^$^%#%@# GUY ON EBAY

redviper
01-10-2003, 07:32 AM
WELL GUYS..IT LOOKS TO ME THAT I HAVE BEEN TRICK AGAIN...THE BAD THING IS THAT IA HAVE BEEN TRICK AGAIN FOR ANOTHER CRIMSON GUARD FIGURE...I HAVE E-MAIL THIS GUY A FEW TIMES WITH OUT LUCK....
ALSO I JUST FIND OUT THAT HE IS SUSPEND IT TOO ALREADY FROM EBAY!!!!AAARRRRRGGGG DAMM F****** GUY...
THIS IS TO MUCH FOR ME....I'M JUT UPSET WITH THIS KIND OF STUPID PEOPLE THAT JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY...
THIS IS HE'S ADDRESS
JONATHAN GOLIGHTLY
3 COUNTRY CROOSING ESTATES DRIVE
ST, PETERS, MO
USA.
HAVE ANYONE DEAL WITH THIS GUY??
ALSO I HAVE E-MAIL BETH THRESHER??
I HAVE EMAIL THIS GUY OR GIRL AND SHE OR HE DON'T REPLY TO MY E-MAILS!!!
THIS IS BULL****
SORRY GUYS...ALSO I WANT TO SAY A BUNCH OF BAD WORDS FOR THEM..BUT I WONT DO IT..FOR RESPECT OF ALL OF YOU GOOD SELLERS & TRADERS
REDVIPER.

Joes4Sale.com
01-10-2003, 10:14 AM
Jose, send me an email. Me and Prozac don't live too far from this guy, maybe I'll go ask him what's going on.

redviper
01-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Hello my good friend Bob....
well dude I just send you a personal e-mail..
it was nice to hear from you again budy..
well...firts to all of you guys that know me..I would like to apoligise for those bad words..that's not the real me...i'm cool..but I just get upset...first, it was willy darius who trick with $300.00, then cosmic collectibles, and now jonathan goblin...or something like that...
I have try to be the most respectfully guy with the e-mails that I send him..he did not reply to none of them....so what I supost to do? cry? I just feel upset and trick again..is not fear..probably they think that I just have my money for free....
I get dissapoint with this guys..I do not know the real reason why the take to long to mail just one figure....
i don't know what else to say...
with all respect Bob...

your friend from
houston texas.

jose.

redviper
01-10-2003, 10:48 AM
hello guys....

just to say that BETH THRESHER is back he is back on town...he was out of town..and i'm going to have my stuff hopefully on monday..
thanks BETH....

JOSE.

redviper
01-14-2003, 10:50 AM
hello guys....
just to let you all to know that I got my figure yesterday in the mail.....
I'm not sure if some one send him a e-mail, but the thing is that I got it....
jonathan....I hope you read this message...
you take some time to mail just one figure..
man...please, next time when you deal with another guy...just make sure to reply to his e-mails and just send the figure on time and that's it dude...
so if you read this message please understand me for everything I have write..but I did because I was upset and sad...ok...so I thank you so much, after all you send my figure...a little late, but you did...and that's cool from you man...
thanks Jonathan..
also I have not hear from you,
but from my part as a buyer..I do apoligise for my comment..but keep in mind that I was upset....

sincerely
Jose I Pena.
REDVIPER.

seller
01-15-2003, 07:42 AM
had the same trouble with a guy on ebay. watched his feedback rating, which was good, he emailed me my final $ total, and i paid with paypal.

that was back in Nov, i think the 6th. didnt hear from him at all. so i sent emails to paypal and ebay asking about him. two months went by and i emailed him once a week with no reply. so finally after Christmas i left negative feedback and forgot about it basically.

He emailed me about Jan 4th telling me that he was out of town. apparently he was recovering from some nasty surgery or something. (i felt bad)

anyway, he sent me my figures plus some and refunded my $. anyway, thats my story about getting ripped, or at least thinking it. haha.
later
travis