Ratchet's Gadgets AKA Ratchet's Repair Shop is WILLY DARIUS [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Ratchet's Gadgets AKA Ratchet's Repair Shop is WILLY DARIUS

BK
10-16-2002, 09:41 PM
Just for those of you who might not read all the way to the bottom on the MATRIXTOYS post, it appears that someone has discovered Ratchet's Gadgets is also Willy Darius once again. You will never see ANYTHING you pay for from this guy, he's nothing but a con artist. Be warned.

[ October 16, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Kelly ]

Floridaman
10-19-2002, 07:14 PM
Good job Brian man it seems people have not forgotten about Willy darius we need to keep after this dude and warn the newer guys, good job man I 100% guarantee its true if it came from BK...

SirTristram
10-22-2002, 12:29 PM
Have any of you done what I said to do about a month ago?
That is file the online complaint and get it logged with the IFCC?

I have links all over this board...with all the info.

Do some research ...THAT is THE MOST POWERFUL way to get him...next to a baseball bat and a side-arm.
Jeez...and this is a GI Joe site...you'd think there would be more proper and thorough intelligence gathering...Think of the world and the media today...don't show your hand before the games over!
You just hinder the process for yourself and everyone else...
Posting ALL THAT YOU KNOW...only makes someone else know just as much...if not MORE than you do.
That can be a positivly dreadful thing!

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: SirTristram ]

t_ratv
10-23-2002, 08:10 PM
I filed a complaint. So it is good.

See you underground

rottenyolk
10-24-2002, 09:32 AM
You guys should really file with the Postal Inspector.
http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/

I think I've said it about 3 times, after this I'm not going to post about this anymore. Because I know I'm just wasting my time. I try to help, but all I see is alot of whinning and nothing getting done.

GungHo
10-24-2002, 01:14 PM
I fully agree with you man.....EVERYONE involved in this deal should have e-mailed each other and got together and filed together.....I didn't lose a thing to this crook, so I'm passing on.....let other people sort this crap out.

SirTristram
10-26-2002, 08:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rottenyolk:
You guys should really file with the Postal Inspector.
http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/

I think I've said it about 3 times, after this I'm not going to post about this anymore. Because I know I'm just wasting my time. I try to help, but all I see is alot of whinning and nothing getting done.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me...I've filed with them and more!
Everyone who was defrauded needs to get moving...and do the same!

t_ratv
10-26-2002, 08:37 PM
I have too.

Anyone else I should file with?