hey willy... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : hey willy...

BUCKY1
10-19-2002, 09:01 AM
here are some address i dug up on the ass... http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/2021/fraud/willydarius.html

BUCKY1
10-19-2002, 09:02 AM
it appears as if the whole slum building is in on it..

KrymsynGardImmoral
10-19-2002, 10:49 AM
Great freakin' job, Bucky-o.....I have 2 more addresses to visit.....

GungHo
10-19-2002, 02:50 PM
If you're going back there don't forget to pack some heat....and some extra muscle ;)

KrymsynGardImmoral
10-19-2002, 06:12 PM
Hey Gung Ho.....You wanna come with? I got an extra bat for you.....

t_ratv
10-19-2002, 07:10 PM
Can I get a shot too?

GungHo
10-19-2002, 07:46 PM
hahahaha...I wouldn't mind putting the fear of god into him......but I think I'm just a little too far away. ;)

SirTristram
10-20-2002, 10:45 AM
...and I have have two more addresses and two more names of people in on it with him...
I am not going to post it here...but the tide is turning...

BK
10-20-2002, 04:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirTristram:
...and I have have two more addresses and two more names of people in on it with him...
I am not going to post it here...but the tide is turning...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would you not want to post them if you have them? Get the warning out on ALL his phony info!!!!!

SirTristram
10-20-2002, 07:17 PM
Are you kidding? Think about it for a second.

KrymsynGardImmoral
10-20-2002, 07:25 PM
Yo Chris, I want those addresses, mail em to me...Puh-LEASE!!!!

BK
10-20-2002, 11:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirTristram:
Are you kidding? Think about it for a second.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would I be kidding? What's the point of mentioning you have names and addresses if you don't intend to tell them to anyone? No one else seems to have a problem posting the addresses and aliases he's using to SCAM PEOPLE. What if he contacts someone with one of those secret addresses you have and swindles them? I would post everything I have, if I had anything. He's a crook, and not deserving of privacy so that he can rip people off in secret. Withhold if you want, it's your conscience.

[ October 20, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Kelly ]

SirTristram
10-22-2002, 06:19 AM
I mentioned it to let you people know that some of us are still on the case...
And I didn't post them becasue he haunts this place all the time...
and I have made some serious progress over the past month...
Tipping him off only hinders that progress and detreacts from the apprehension of this deadbeat.
That's why I asked if you were kidding...e-mail all those interested in this ...PRIVATELY!
After you have verified that they are not Willy or Jamie or whatever he calls himself this week.

Most of the info you guys have posted is new and I have all of that and more...You keep tipping him off that his new aliases are wrecked...then he has to gather more... and that takes time...
What a waste of time for me and those of us making some serious and genuine inquires about this criminal and not just spouting off on this board about him.

hey Kevin...How are you man?
I'll e-mail you in a day or two about this.
:rolleyes:

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: SirTristram ]