Jangofett796 aka Luis Perez is a bad seller [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Jangofett796 aka Luis Perez is a bad seller

Floridaman
10-21-2002, 02:23 PM
Yes he is a bad seller and after a long time of thinking about this after I deleted my original post concerning him I do feel very justified reposting about him I think others need to know. Excuses, lost packages, "A FAKE" delivery confirmation number and I even asked him to give me proof by showing me the recipt where something was sent to Lakeland, FL, he was able to show me a pic of the VTOL MIB jet he sold me should have been easy for him. He never did show me any proof and it would defy logic if he actually sent me a package not too guys. He claimed he would send me my cash back too, I felt it was another empty promise and yes it has been Im not worried about getting anything from him now but people need to be warned. Good Luck if you deal with him I never will again this guy is by far the worst person I have ever dealt with guys "CAVEAT EMPTOR"........

boff123
10-21-2002, 06:01 PM
i agree, he did not come through for me either. i wanted just one figure (snow serpent) and he kept saying that he would give me a refund but never sent it. yet, when i posted negative feedback here everyone went berserk on this site.

Floridaman
10-21-2002, 06:14 PM
Yes I see that I am not the only one and honestly I did not think he was like this but now people I strongly hope that you exercise caution with this guy. Hes done it before he will do it again. Boff123 I remember that post by you and if you had been more well known it would of helped you man, but now I am leaving this second post up permanently unless the mods or admin. feel it needs to come down and I honestly think it needs to stand because people need to be warned this guy is a shade tree, very different he is in dealing than some of the good veteran traders here...

Jon
10-22-2002, 04:28 AM
Please excuse the thread hi-jack, but Floridaman, I'd like to get ahold of you. If you see me online shoot me an IM.
... we now return to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.