Updated list of Willy Darius' aliases, emails [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Updated list of Willy Darius' aliases, emails

KrymsynGardImmoral
10-21-2002, 08:35 PM
I just got an email from a friend that lists a bunch of "references" that Darius gives when asked. Some still use old email addresses, some are all new. Here are all the ones I have, and can remember.
Willydarius@hotmail.com
Vertigotoys@hotmail.com
matrix1toys@hotmail.com
Ratchetsgadgetshop@hotmail.com
Digitoys@hotmail.com
Techonetoys@hotmail.com
Here is the email that was sent....

I have a list of people for you. Contact Jess from VINTAGE COLLECTIBLES,
347-423-6310 contact Alternate Realm Antiques 718-286-3930, email at
yomama649@hotmail.com ratchetsgadgetshop@hotmail.com toyheaven1@hotmail.com
secretwars@usa.com Bingstoys@mail.com

And of course, I have 5 names and running: Willy Darius, Jean Willy Darius, Jamie Dottin, Cate Joseph, Will Smith. He is most recently saying that his warehouse is in Maryland, but the business is in Brooklyn. The worst of the new emails to me is the Toy Heaven one, because a good friend of mine operates a store, website, and Ebay under that name, and if Willy goes around screwing people with it, then my friend's rep could be damaged. If I have missed any contacts, please let me know. I also have 2 other addresses that were posted through a link in another thread, along with 2 other phone numbers that may be fake, I haven't called. I am curious to see what is up with his "references"....If they are legitimate businesses or not.

BK
10-21-2002, 11:51 PM
Thanks for all the info. It's good to see that someone is willing to post this stuff rather than keep it to themself. I've added all this stuff to my list of people to avoid. Let's keep the word out there for all the new folks and post everything we find on this guy.

[ October 21, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Kelly ]