Ebay Seller joevscobra Part 2 [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Ebay Seller joevscobra Part 2

butter_the_pure
01-29-2003, 07:42 PM
I hoped this day would never come that I would post something on the bad traders/bad sellers page, but that day came a few weeks ago. Thank God I didn't get stolen from I just got treated like crap. I have done about 40 transactions on Ebay and every one of them have went as smooth as fish crap until today. You see, I won a couple of Cobras off this guy, joevscobra and his auction did say "payment to be recieved after 7 days". I take all transactions very seriously and Had his money order ready in a couple of days. When I went to ship the money order I realized that I had not got insurance on it so I emailed him and asked him for the total. A week went by without any reply from him so I emailed him back a couple of differnt times, still no word. Then I got a thing in my email from Ebay saying that if this dude, joevscobra, did not recieve his payment in a couple of weeks that I would be reported as a deadbeat bidder. I then got his phone number and called him to see what the hell was going on. The phone call was hell, I told him my story and his exact words were "I could care less, I don't mess with deadbeat bidders. I am just relisting them. I am NOT messing with you anymore" I asked him why he wouldn't respond to my emails and he said "it was too late by then" He said by the time he got my money order it would be 7 days, what a moron, if he relists it it would take at least 14 to get his money. I asked him 5 or 6 times to let the transaction take place, and I told him I was sorry, and I am. I am sorry that I didn't get him the money order right in the 7 days I had but most people can understand. Most people respond to your email and let you know whats going on but this dude (joevscobra) seemed like he was just trying to make me mad. He didn't care about his fellow collector and treated me as if I was stealing from him. I told him repeatedly that I would send him the money order and he said I would just get it back in the mail. Everyone I have ever delt with has been great but this guy is a real A Hole. I am realy sorry and tried to work things out but he would not deal with me and treated me like I was a fool. First class A Hole. Thanks for everyone that read my huge story.

butter_the_pure
01-29-2003, 07:50 PM
I know that most of you seen that last post on here before but there is more to that story. Shortly after I posted I got this email

If you're going to post about me on Yojoe at leat get it right. I noticed you forgot the part about waiting at least 10 days to email me with the insurance question. You srewed yourself on the deal. AND I said I didn't care when you said I was getting pissed off which I wasn't. It was no big deal to me. You didn't come through, so I moved on. I told you on the phone I didn't have time to chase everyone down. You also "forgot" the part about your cursing at me on the phone. You're a real victim. Tell you what, If you don't want those 2 NPB's tomorrow, lose the posts on Yojoe and drop it.

So I did lose the post but I seen that he screwed someone else over on ebay and pointed them over here and the next day I still got the NPB warnings.

butter_the_pure
01-29-2003, 07:56 PM
Anywho, I asked joevscobra why I still got the warnings and this is what I got

Cause you went a whined and had someone else do it.

Thats it, verbatem and it took him two days to come up with that. Does it sound like this guy is a first class A Hole or what? Anyone that reads this please remember to tell your friends - do not deal with joevscobra, it is not worth it. Friends don't let friends deal with CrimsonSkywalker@aol.com

chris4889
01-29-2003, 08:15 PM
just let his feedback speak for itself.

Snake-eyes01
01-29-2003, 11:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by butter_the_pure:
Anywho, I asked joevscobra why I still got the warnings and this is what I got

Cause you went a whined and had someone else do it.

Thats it, verbatem and it took him two days to come up with that. Does it sound like this guy is a first class A Hole or what? Anyone that reads this please remember to tell your friends - do not deal with joevscobra, it is not worth it. Friends don't let friends deal with CrimsonSkywalker@aol.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a real piece of work! If he continues this he won't be on Ebay for long (hopefully!!)

:mad:

butter_the_pure
01-30-2003, 08:11 AM
I woke up, fell out of bed and draged a comb across my head, then I checked my email. This is what CrimsonSkywalker@aol.com sent me.

I'm not complaining or worried about it. You're the one that needs to let it go, dumbass. I was done about 2 weeks ago. You're the one that keeps bugging me, remember????? When the f*** did I ever say I was a victim?

Wonderful and warm person right? Oh and the "F" word wasn't bleeped out of my email. Anyone that just starts shooting out the F bomb on you, you know they are a real sweal person. Anyway Ebay got back with me and they are removing my Non Paying Bidder warnings, so all is well that ends well. Don't forget to just say no to joevscobra, CrimsonSkywalker@aol.com, or Robert R. Bohannon.

ShadowSnake
01-30-2003, 08:33 AM
Anyone else have any info on this guy? I just emailed him last night about a couple things. BUt now, im hesitant. Please, if anyone knows more, let me know

Dave

Snake-eyes01
01-30-2003, 10:10 AM
Did he email you the profanity through the Ebay ask seller a question email? If he did you can report it to Ebay & send them a copy if not, oh well! WHAT A JERK!!! :mad:

joe enterprise
01-30-2003, 10:39 AM
YES, THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IT, IF HE DID DO THAT! IT HAPPEN TO ME ONCE, AND THEY DID TAKE CARE OF IT. LEAST THE WARNINGS ARE GONE!
###

starrcommand
01-30-2003, 01:17 PM
I hope this guy goes down ... he played games with me and others. And since he likes to read these those who dont like the heat should stay out of the kitchen. All people have to do is be courteous and kind and they get no trouble. Try to push and you fall down. All he had to do with me is say I cant pay or I dont want it and I'd have had no problem ... instead he ignores me and wont contact me. After nearly a month plus half a dozen warning & phone calls he gets NPB and a negative feedback. So remember everyone courtesy wins out in the end!!! So be courteous!!!

Toy-Classifieds.com
01-31-2003, 03:14 PM
yeah well there is a nice little thread about him on our forum to. if he is indeed this rude he will learn that it catches up with him.

BK
02-03-2003, 03:36 PM
Looks like he's changed his ebay name to CRIMSON_SHOCK to try to hide from the bad publicity. So now everyone needs to avoid that name.