willy is at it again!!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : willy is at it again!!!!

tracyday1701
10-22-2002, 10:48 AM
Hi, i am relatively new here, and i got an e-mail from "Vertigo Toys" with GREAT prices on MOC joes! I got excited, but was tipped off after i talked to the guy,so i will not send him anything!!! I am just glad for Floridaman for looking out for me!!!!Steer clear of VERTIGO TOYS!!!!!!AND WILL SMITH!!!

bleedyoudry
10-22-2002, 11:36 AM
Don't worry. Will Smith lost me after Wild Wild West.

BK
10-22-2002, 11:39 AM
Very true, a worse movie has never been made, with the exception of XXX.

BabyGirl
10-22-2002, 12:14 PM
Hey but Van is so hot! Will smith is kind of last century :rolleyes:

Floridaman
10-22-2002, 03:22 PM
Tracy as always I actually do try and help others and nobody deserves the Willy Darius scam man, I would do it for anybody I knew that was about to get burnt man. I look forward to dealing with you in the future I will be in contact I have new goodies always coming in as always.....

KrymsynGardImmoral
10-22-2002, 09:33 PM
Brian, XXX fully rocked out, you're crazy. I love pale eurotrashy girlies, and Vin Diesel is king.

BK
10-23-2002, 03:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by krymsyngard666:
Brian, XXX fully rocked out, you're crazy. I love pale eurotrashy girlies, and Vin Diesel is king.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pitch Black was a good movie, but that's my extent of Vin Diesel acceptance. And Eurotrash like Asia Argento is nice, but she's bneen making soft core flicks for years before american filmmakers "discovered" her. Check some of those films out!