Chris Conklin. Stole $500 [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Chris Conklin. Stole $500

GIJoeNFG
10-22-2002, 07:36 PM
I bought a collection off of Chris on eBay back in July. His e-mail is rendezvousgal@yahoo.com and his i.d. on eBay is SpecialAgent9. After promising to send it, I only got two small pckaages which werent worth jack. I've tried calling his house but he set his answering machine to pick up after one ring. Oh well one ring sure will wake you up at 2 in the morning still :D

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: GIJoeNFG ]

BK
10-23-2002, 03:17 PM
This name is familiar, is he in California?

GIJoeNFG
10-23-2002, 03:23 PM
He's in Lancaster, Ohio

wolf
10-23-2002, 03:48 PM
Really thats not far from me :D
and :eek: $500.oo
Email me if U like ;)
Peace wolf

BK
10-23-2002, 07:19 PM
I guess he's not who I was thinking of. However, it seems like 50% of all con artists work out of Ohio. I'm always careful when someone gives me an Ohio address, no lie.

jsquared99
10-24-2002, 10:01 AM
i resent that. i'm in ohio, and i kick ass! :D
where are you, wolf? i'm about 45 min from lancaster, myself.

schrades
10-24-2002, 12:35 PM
You know that that's a totally outragous statement! And I supose that people from La are totally trustworthy...

BK
10-24-2002, 01:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by schrades:
You know that that's a totally outragous statement! And I supose that people from La are totally trustworthy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the truth. I have had a lot more trouble personally with people running scams in Ohio, more so than other places. I AM ONLY SPEAKING FROM PERSONAL EXPEREINCE, not trying to influence others. I am always careful when dealing with new people, but as a result pf my experiences, I am much more careful when dealing with people that I don't already know when they give me an Ohio address. It's always possible that it's just another con artist like Cymbalic changing his address and starting new. I never said "EVERYONE IN OHIO IS A CRIMINAL." ANd I've never had problems with people in LA Schrades, just thought I'd let you know that since you took the liberty of putting words in my mouth.

[ October 24, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Kelly ]

thestoreon44
10-24-2002, 08:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> However, it seems like 50% of all con artists work out of Ohio. I'm always careful when someone gives me an Ohio address, no lie. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually, a VERY misproportionately large percentage of Joe collectors seem to be from Ohio, so it's only right that the # of scammers be equally out of proportion.

BK
10-24-2002, 10:17 PM
I didn't know that storeon44, but it definitely helps to make my point. Sounds like a good enough reason to me, I never really knew why it seemed like Ohio was a center of activity. I used to live right near there, but didn't get into Joes until after I moved.

Redstorm
12-12-2002, 11:44 AM
Is there more to this?

Bosskmr
12-17-2002, 09:33 AM
I guess he's not who I was thinking of. However, it seems like 50% of all con artists work out of Ohio. I'm always careful when someone gives me an Ohio address, no lie.

Brian you are so right....I friggin hate you collectors from Ohio

That's where that SOB Stayfree, Paul K, Nate Dolye and whatever other name your using is from

squarebackshawn
01-02-2003, 10:36 AM
I grew up in Lancaster (I live in Florida now) and my brother knows Chris. I will ask him to talk to him about this, it is total BS.

redviper
01-02-2003, 11:09 AM
HEY SHAWN!! HOW ARE DUDE??
HOPE YOU FINE MAN....
WELL DUDE, IF YOU BROTHER KNOW HIM,THEN I THINK HE NEED'S TO E-MAIL GIJOE-NFG BACK ASAP...I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES FINE WITH HIM..I MEAN WE ARE BIG KIDS NOW AND WE LIKE TO COLLECT,BUY,TRADE GIJOE STUFF,EVEN SOME OF US PLAY WITH THEM,(I DO) ...BECAUSE WE JUST LIKE IT ALOT...SO PLEASE MY GOOD BUDY SHAWN, TALK TO YOU BROTHER ABOUT CHRIS,AND EVERYBODY IS HAPPY...
GOOD LUCK GUYS....

FROM THE SECRET FILE'S OF COBRA COMMANDER;
REDVIPER.