esilva9342@rogers.com - aka Sn8I is a Thief and a liar !!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : esilva9342@rogers.com - aka Sn8I is a Thief and a liar !!!!

Dragonfire
02-11-2003, 04:47 PM
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON. HE IS A THIEF!!!!!

Did you think I would forget. You sir are a THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You said the package was lost in the mail. Yet here on your ad is what you were supposed to trade me.

Snow Serpent
-tight joints
-missing backpack, AK 47, pouch, mortar missile & snow shoe(1)
Snow Serpent
-tight joints
-missing AK 47, mortar missile & pouch
Snow Serpent
-tight joints
-missing mortar stand
Snow Serpent
-tight joints
-missing mortar missile & AK 47
Snow Serpent
-loose head, paint ware to face
-missing AK 47, pouch & missile
-backpack & snow shoes are repros
Snow Serpent
-tight joints
-AK 47 is repro
-belt buckle broken

BATS
-tight joints
-missing chest hologram, hand,claw,gun
flamethrower & backpack
BATS
-tight joints
-missing chest hologram,backpack,hand,claw
gun & flamethrower
BATS
-tight joints
-missing backpack, hand & claw
BATS
-tight joints
-complete with file card
Viper
-tight joints
-missing backpack & rifle
Viper
-tight joints
-missing backpack & rifle

Techno Viper
-tight joints
-missing rifle, claw, wrench, hammer & hose(2)
-broken peg on backpack
Techno Viper
-tight joints
-missing backpack, rifle, claw, wrench, hammer & hose(2)
Techno Viper
-tight joints
-missing rifle
Techno Viper
-tight joints
-missing backpack, rifle, claw, wrench, hammer & hose(2)
Techno Viper
-tight joints
-complete
esilva9342@rogers.com
( Do not Trust Him ) (Any questions e-mail me woodmjm@interact.ccsd.net

:mad: :mad:

Sn8k I's
02-11-2003, 06:19 PM
First off, don't be calling me a thief. Your package was lost in the mail. I have never crossed anybody and never will. I spent $300.00 on Joe's from a gentleman in Ontario to get what I have, and further more I am trading off my army that I built so I can get whats missing that I need. If you wish to discuss this any further you can contact Me via E mail and then I will more than gladly give you my number and you can call if you would like. I'll be awaiting your response.

Dragonfire
02-12-2003, 07:38 AM
First Question: Where have you been the past few months?
Answer: Waiting for all the Bad Trades and Negative Postings to leave this site.

Second Question: Why are you reposting for trade items that you supposedly sent to me, But they were lost in the mail?
Answer: Those are different figures. Then why are the descriptions word for word. (Like the Snow Serpents and Techno-Vipers)
Just until the last couple weeks there was a Bad Traders/Sellers Post 2 pages long!
So for your info, I will not stop Warning People about your Bad Trading. You are a Liar and a Thief !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Sn8k I's
02-12-2003, 12:50 PM
To answer you back, I have been in and out of Canada(in Cincinatti) to be exact and very tied up to be checkinh up on posts.
They are not the same description word for word as I still have the old Trades Posting on my word pad.
You were the only person that have trashed me, from all the trades I have done.Perhaps you did not like the condition of the figures, and came up with the lame excuse that I ripped you off. I have had reputable traders/collectors come to my place of residence and make trades and have never ripped any of them off.If you would like to keep on tarnishing my reputation than feel free to do so as I know where I stand. As well if youlike to carry on further, contact me via Email and we can discuss this even further over a phone conversation if you prefer.

Rasputin
02-12-2003, 06:44 PM
What good is it to say that you "have had reputable traders/collectors come to my place of residence and make trades and have never ripped any of them off" what the hell does it matter are they yojoe users with a unique address if not who cares its like saying im friends with Arnold Schawrznegger really i am you dont believe me?. At this point even if you are legit there is no way im trading with ya (unless ANn, or Gemini, or AC vouch for you)

Pete The Greek
02-12-2003, 07:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>What good is it to say that you "have had reputable traders/collectors come to my place of residence and make trades and have never ripped any of them off" what the hell does it matter are they yojoe users with a unique address<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am one of those reputable traders that has dealt with Nelson. Trading in person is no different than shipping a package (except there is chance packages get lost or damage in transit). You can actually judge the character of the person you are dealing face to face.

[ February 12, 2003: Message edited by: Pete The Greek ]

acmirro
02-12-2003, 10:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rasputin:
What good is it to say that you "have had reputable traders/collectors come to my place of residence and make trades and have never ripped any of them off" what the hell does it matter are they yojoe users with a unique address if not who cares its like saying im friends with Arnold Schawrznegger really i am you dont believe me?. At this point even if you are legit there is no way im trading with ya (unless ANn, or Gemini, or AC vouch for you)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being that my name was brough into this, I will say my part.

Nelson has done right by me on NUMEROUS trades. I wish he didn't get so busy or we could of traded a few more times. Great Guy.

Hows that Rasputin? Good enough for you?

GungHo
02-13-2003, 03:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snake-eyes01:

I disagree!! Trading in person is MUCH MORE different than shipping! When meeting someone in person they can't take your item & not come through on their end of the trade like they can when sending! What's the cances that you'll go to a person's house, they take your item, then slam the door in you'r face??? Then I ask you, what are the chances that you'll send out an item to someone from another state, they take your item, then not send their end of the deal...I'd say VERY good!!

smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you Snake Eyes11........dealing in person is a different situation......and it's true that you can truly judge a person's character when you meet and deal in person. I also have gotten pretty good at being able to judge character thru reading people's posts and thru e-mails......as I'm sure most experienced traders have as well.

Dragonfire
02-13-2003, 06:41 AM
I'am just trying to warn people about a BAD Trader. I sent him 28 figures, he then complained about 4 of them so I sent him 4 replacement figures. Then he said he sent out my end (18 figures). I waited and waited and waited. Tried to contact him through e-mails, nothing.
Then I called him ( Long Distance), and actually talked to him. He said that he sent it out the week before. One month after he was supposed to send it.
Maybe he was a Good Trader before and maybe he will do a couple of good trades now, but eventually he will do it again. And you do not want to be that person. Believe me. :( :mad:

Rasputin
02-13-2003, 04:51 PM
well after i got ripped off i am not doing business with anyone unless they have the confidence of some of the people here.

AC there you go now i can safely look at his trade page ( smile.gif ) i am not starting to be angry with this guy he didnt screw me.
BUT what he said about dealers coming to his place WOULD YOU even consider doing a trade with a guy defending himself like that if you didnt know him like i dont know him? nooooo Way right and that is my point. if you want to defend yourself dont tell us how good you are who cares. i need names and vouchers from people that hold sway in the joe community, saying yes he is a good seller. So there you go defend him.

Sn8k I's
02-13-2003, 06:35 PM
if you want to know how much of a good trader I am,Trade with me, even use a third person if you'd like. Name your price and I shall match it if not beat it.That is to all doubtful collectors.

Pete The Greek
02-13-2003, 07:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I disagree!! Trading in person is MUCH MORE different than shipping! When meeting someone in person they can't take your item & not come through on their end of the trade like they can when sending! What's the cances that you'll go to a person's house, they take your item, then slam the door in you'r face??? Then I ask you, what are the chances that you'll send out an item to someone from another state, they take your item, then not send their end of the deal...I'd say VERY good!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you guys seen the Seinfeld episode when Kramer traded Newman a busted radar detector (and knew about it) for a helmet. Hence, people can rip people face to face as well.

[ February 14, 2003: Message edited by: Pete The Greek ]

Dragonfire
03-09-2003, 10:07 PM
Becareful Nelson is still out there. :mad:

Sn8k I's
03-26-2003, 02:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dragonfire:
Becareful Nelson is still out there. :mad:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I am, I did not run away(actually I was on Vacation, Spring Break) and then my hard drive crashed. But now I'm back up and running. I will keep on using my same name, and I will not change it, for the fact I did nothing wrong.

Dragonfire
04-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Beware of this member! :( :( :mad:

G.I. Eric
04-19-2003, 01:41 PM
Hi everyone.
I just wanted to get my foot in the door about bad traders or eBay sellers.
There are a few rules I live by.
1) never deal with anyone that has anymore then 4 negitives in a 2 week period.
2)If you pay by PayPal give that seller 7 days,after that Pick up the phone.
Money order or a trade, 10 days.
I have been a ebay(er) for over 5 years and a feedback vet of over 517 ,Im not a dealer or a mass seller.I am a 80s toy collector and I buy and sell Star Wars,Gi Joe and Starting Lineups.Its always good to send ANYTHING in the mail registered so you have proff he/she got your stuff or payment.
YO JOE !
Eric

[ April 19, 2003: Message edited by: Eric ]