xxobigdaddycooloxx, amanda, Mandy bibb [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : xxobigdaddycooloxx, amanda, Mandy bibb

Navajo
11-02-2002, 07:25 PM
Well, I just got an email from somebody that got ripped off by one of these a$$holes. Don't even bother reading their emails...please...I got it in the arse by them, apparently so did some other people...Stay away, unless you wanna get ripped off.

navajo

lattinlovrrr
11-03-2002, 06:42 PM
just a question has anyone seen them on any other websites?

gi_nova
11-10-2002, 06:00 PM
actualy xxobigdaddycooloxx is not involved in any way with that woman...she just picked him out of the blue...hes a great guy from the joe customs board.

GungHo
11-11-2002, 04:05 AM
Actually, I'm no so certain on that....why would she only pick him....and no one else? When I asked her for references she said he had referred her to YOJoe...and that they were good friends.

Also, from what I've learned she used something like 5 different names to scam people.

acbooker
11-13-2002, 01:33 PM
Hi gang,

I'm the new guy that Navajo started this thread about. Awhile ago I posted a trade of some GI Joe stuff I was given for some Star Wars stuff I wanted. Several of you were kind enough to reply to me, but oxbigdaddycoolxo was after the lot. I'm not comfortable giving out his whole name or address at this point, but his first name was Tony. We negotiated a trade, and then he did not deliver. I spoke with him a few times since at my expense, and I got nothing but excuses. I have heard nothing in over 2 weeks, when he promised to ship overnight delivery.

I don't know any of the othe names above, but my guy was oxbigdaddycoolxo at the Port Wentworth address shown above. Maybe your Mandy and my guy are one and the same?

If anyone knows oxbigdaddycookxo, please let him know I'm fed up and want my stuff! Its been 7 weeks since I sent mine to him, and my patience has run out!!!!!!

Also, I'm new to this board, so if I have offended anyone or breached any ettiquite please forgive me and let me know.

ImaWalkingCorpse
11-13-2002, 02:55 PM
Heck no... you're venting and these people are thieves. Complete jerks and cons.

acbooker
11-14-2002, 10:47 AM
Hey! I just noticed! My guy was oxbigdaddycoolxo. Several of you guys refer to xxobigdaddycooloxx. THe spelling is slightly different; I wonder if my guy was posing as someone else? :confused:

BUCKY1
11-14-2002, 01:53 PM
i think this amanda or amndy was just using that name to fool people, the actual guy would not do something like that. he is an upstanding member of the joe community. perhaps he knew of her, or her of him, and she is using his name (or one like it) to rip poeple off.

acbooker
11-14-2002, 05:20 PM
My oxbigdaddycoolxo was definately a guy named Tony. I spoke with him on the phone several times. He was using the same email as the oxbigdaddycoolxo that you guys refer to on mercerscustoms.com. Those were the references that I checked him out with prior to cutting a deal.

The wierd thing is that he was using the Port Wentworth address used by Mandy / Amanda / whoever that is listed above. Did anyone ever talk to her to make sure she was really a girl? I know mine was a guy at that address.

Its been 7 weeks now, and still no stuff!!! Maybe someone who is good friends with oxbigdaddycoolxo ask him to contact me to make sure I'm not dealing with an imposter?

BUCKY1
11-14-2002, 05:36 PM
where was the address?

acbooker
11-15-2002, 04:53 AM
306 Phillips Avenue, Port Wenworth, GA. 31407

And it was definately a guy named Tony going by the handle oxbigdaddycoolxo. Can anyone help me out or give me more info?

lattinlovrrr
11-15-2002, 09:38 AM
there is actually alot of aol acounts curently in use by this person.
not counting how manu hotmail or yahoo!

acbooker
11-15-2002, 01:41 PM
Yeah, my 'friend' was using an AOL account. Has anyone out there had any positive dealings with this guy?

lattinlovrrr
11-15-2002, 01:43 PM
not really on this site !!!

Navajo
11-15-2002, 04:58 PM
I really doubt that this idiot who uses that xobigdaddyox or whatever it is, is a legit guy. How many people have to get ripped off for you to see that he isn't? So don't say he's an upstanding member of the community. It's funny how his address is the same as this mandy bitch...strange don't you think? Or maybe one lives in the basement of the house, and they both happen to collect joes...and they both come on here looking for trades....there is no way in hell this frickin' guy is an " upstanding" person in the joe collecting community. We've got enough people to back up this up. It makes me sick when people try defending obvious jerks, I'm not trying to start something, but when you get the shaft for like 500 bucks worth of stuff, you're gonna get angry. And there isn't anybody out there that can justify what these two, or one, person did. Now if only I had a bag of crap to mail them. I hope they both lose they're jobs, home, car everything they have. I have no sympathy for them. Upstanding my ass.

navajo

sorry for that rant

BUCKY1
11-15-2002, 05:09 PM
i am saying that i think it's two different people, one using someone else's name. i am in no way trying to defend the person who ripped people off, because they are scum. but.. i think this mandy was using his anme to scam people. i thought i made that obvious in the last post. apparently not.

Navajo
11-15-2002, 06:15 PM
Actually several people have dealed with that Tony guy, same address as mandy and they've been ripped off. I guess I'm wrong, this Tony guy is the best trader anybody could deal with, everybody don't worry about him, he's # 1 on the trade list. He ain't shadey at all. I just still find it odd that I've recieved 4 emails about being ripped of, and all have mentioned this Tony guy...funny how they know his name...and they send it to this guy and everything...but, apparently I don't know what going on Bucky. Thanks for the info, I'd hate to imply somebody is a weasel if they weren't. I hope I can sleep tonight.
Ok, you know what, there reall isn't a point to arguing about this guy. Maybe he should state his own case...that would settle it...where do you live Tony?

[ November 15, 2002: Message edited by: Navajo ]

Navajo
11-15-2002, 06:40 PM
Hey if anybody lives in Georgia, or near these jerk-asses...let me know. If you get my stuff for me, I'll hook you up with everything except my micky mouse cobra commander, boxed mobile battle platform, boxed gi joe headquarters and my 12" han doll. If you are interested in this bounty hunt of sorts, email me....

kenmcleod@sympatico.ca

I have pics of all of my stuff, info, mailing sheets, addresses...I'll even pay for the shipping upon delivery. You'll be getting 2 serpentors in the bubble, monkey wrench moc, zandar moc, beach head moc, slip stream in his bubble, boxed triple 2, straight arm cobra commander, regular cobra comander, straight arm snake eyes, breaker, grunt, moccassin box, misc. weapons and other crap.

I'll email you an entire list of what i sent. But if you do get it, send it, and i'll re-imburse your shipping.

thanks,

Navajo

Mercerscustoms.com
11-15-2002, 06:47 PM
okay Bucky just gave me the heads up about this.....I`ll tell you why he picked oxbigdaddycoolxo, Because I know Tony and he knows me. I have spoke with Latinlover thru emails about this. Tony and I WERE pretty good friends at one time thats long since past as I have not spoke with him in quite sometime now. Last time I did speak to him it was about this whole mess with my old email involved, obivously he denied using my name but now seeing this many people claiming to have delt with him using that name I dont doubt in the least bit that he did infact use it.
Now everyone keeps saying he used oxbigdaddycoolxo but yet I`ve only recieved emails from two people and that was after the trade or lack there of. Did he claim to be oxbigdaddycoolxo or did he use it as reference?
As far being upstanding member of the Joe community...I`ve only made one trade on this board and that was with JonBoy, but Ive made several trades at joecustoms.com and have not ripped any of them off.
As for all of you being upset and pissed off I cannot blame you I know the feeling as thats why he and I are not on good terms.
Im not gonna beg and plead to everyone here that this person is not me over and over, its not worth me getting upset over something that I know I did not do.
However I will say that Tony is the correct name all the others are not and you already know his address.

GungHo
11-15-2002, 07:13 PM
I was once working on a deal with Amanda......I asked her for references and she said she didn't have any...but that a friend had seen my post offerring to trade Star Wars stuff for Joes...and told her to reply to me.......here "friend" was Oxbigdaddy...just as described before.....she said he had turned her on to YoJoe.

BUCKY1
11-15-2002, 07:23 PM
navajo, as i stated, the person who you ripped off is an ass. once again, the point i was making is the name was stolen and that "tony", "amanda" and "mandy" are not actually mercer from the joecustoms board. you got ripped off. sorry. i feel for you, i too have been ripped off in the past, and that is not what i was trying to say. i was just stating that the name oxbigdaddycoolxo was being used by somebody other than the person who originally ahd that name. i have traded with mercer, and know he is not going to rip anybody off. like i have stated, this tony is not him, and tony and amanda are smearing his name.

Navajo
11-16-2002, 05:12 AM
Sorry for flipping out last night guys. I'm just friggin' mad as hell and I just wanna get my stuff back that's all. Sorry if I offended anybody. Just irks me, that's all.

Peace

acbooker
11-24-2002, 03:54 AM
Hey, Its me who started this thread last week. I just got the use of a PC after being on vacation for a week. Looks like I stirred up a bit of a firestorm. Sorry if I got anyone too worked up, or made any faulty acusations. To those of you who may have sent me an e-mail; I will check them out when I get home tonight.

The guy I was dealing with was Tony , using the email oxbigdaddycoolxo@aol.com and the infamous port Wentworth address. Steer clear of this guy!

[ November 24, 2002: Message edited by: acbooker ]

acbooker
11-24-2002, 08:12 AM
Well, apparently while I was away I got a message from myoxbigdaddycoolxo (apparently there are two guys with different combinations of capital and small letters) saying he shipped my stuff out. I will post if/when I receive it.

Skippers
12-17-2002, 10:17 AM
Hey Guys,
I just left some feedback in the good traders/sellers section about OxBIGDADDYCOOLxO@aol.com. I know some of you got ripped off, but be careful. There are two guys using a very similar names. One is legit, the other is a con artist.
Let's try to clear up which one is which before blasting the person who could be innocent. I know Tony is not the person I dealt with. I also know that OxBIGDADDYCOOLxO@aol.com is not Tony. OxBIGDADDYCOOLxO@aol.com is a very good trader/seller in my book.