On 8/24 [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : On 8/24

ncsuoz
11-05-2001, 01:27 PM
I would like to inform people of a very unpleasant individual. On 8/24 I agreed to a trade with

Okke bart Lindstedt
de Yp 31
9251NC, Bergum
the Netherlands

His email
"Peter Lindstedt" <[email protected]>

I shipped the next day or 2 and he recieved his items. I have yet to get mine. I have saved every email he sent me. He claimed he computer crashed, that it was returned to him wrong address, he was busy at school. I have been very nice through the whole process, I sent a letter the other day informing him that I was going to inform yojoe classified. Here is my letter to him and then his response.

My Letter(thought his name was peter because that is what it says in his email address):

Peter,

I have still not recieved the promised items. I last
heard from you on Oct. 9 ... I am moving on Nov. 1
and if the items are not recieved by that date, I will
inform the yojoe classified of your wrong doings. I
make no apologies for my harsh tone, I am very mad and
I will exhuast every efforts possible to make sure
that people know that they should not deal with you.
Its been a couple months!

His response:

F*** you
I don't know who you're mailing to but I send you a lot of mails and my
name
is not Peter. I have send the package long ago and I had tracking on
them.
You're f***ing me up.
So you're going to be on the same list on yojoe.com and other sites

I have every email he has sent me if anyone is interested.

Thanks and beware of this low life clown.
Joel

I Wub G.I. Joes
11-10-2001, 07:20 PM
hey all

hearing this scares me. why is it everytime i hear of bad dealers tbey are from the netherlands. i got shafted hardcore from soem guy in the netherlands, Daniel Bergston or something...i know he fooked alot of ppl up. now i hear this, and to make it worse im in the middle of a trade w/ a guy from the netherlands.

anyone have any info on this guy?

Marc de ruiter
[email protected]

marc, if you read this, just taking precautions.
thanks in advance all

and as always YO JOE!!!

flatland-4-life
11-12-2001, 10:26 AM
I got shafted out of some cash
from a guy in the Netherlands
1 year ago on the old yojoe classifieds board..

But I also bout 2 nice figures with cash from
a different guy in the netherlands right before it..

I don't have either of their names anymore
but those you mentioned were definetly not them.

Just my 2 cents worth on the Netherlands
collectors/sellers

Greg

Pete The Greek
11-12-2001, 06:22 PM
Does Peter Eikenboom ring a bell? I have traded and bought stuff him before WITHOUT any problems. He is your best bet for trading with somebody from the Netherlands.

Northwinds
11-13-2001, 12:47 PM
Thanks Pete ! We Dutch are not all that bad !
Btw. I know Mark the Ruyter as a very realiable and honest trader. It is too bad that 1 or 2 bad apples from the Netherlands seem to give my country a bad name. Don't think this is all fair. Peter Eikenboom

Prozac
11-13-2001, 01:23 PM
I've bought a few times from Peter Eikenboom(sp? sorry guy) and had no problems either. Pete the Greek is one of the best Canadian traders around. We have done proably close to a dozen trades the last 10 months(thanks Pete). To be honest there's probably more crooks in the states than there.

Prozac

ncsuoz
11-13-2001, 05:14 PM
I not picking on foreign traders, I can't stand loser or deadbeats from any country. By the way pete the great is a very good trader ... trustworty drop me your wants if you have any maybe we can work out another trade

JustinBarnhill
11-25-2001, 03:32 PM
i traded some items w/okke bart about 6 months ago. it was hassle, the items were misrepresented. he and his uncle (peter) use the same computer i think. it gets really confusing trying to sort out who you are dealing w/. after the 1st trade, i decided to cut my loses and not deal w/him again. :confused:

JustinBarnhill
11-25-2001, 03:33 PM
btw, i have dealt w/Peter Eikenboom in the past and he is great. ;)

Beach Head
04-09-2003, 11:37 PM
Have any of you guys dealt with Kevin de Jongh from Belgium?

El Biņo
04-10-2003, 07:11 AM
Well, I'm from the Netherlands as well and the joe community is bigger then you would expect. Although I'm familiar with quite a few of the collectors over here I've never heard of Okke bart Lindstedt or something.

It's just too bad our country is getting a bad name just because of 2 or 3 bad traders while there are many more bad traders in the US, I think. There are lots of good traders over here as well. If you ever need any feedback from a Dutch person I'd be happy to help.

Neophyte
04-10-2003, 08:01 AM
Hey get easy on the Dutch! I havent had one single bad trade with Americans! But yes there are some jerks in the Netherlands a lot of them have very poor communication skills and that's very frustrating!
But you can count me to the good dutch traders/sellers/buyers ;) :D redface.gif

Neophyte
04-13-2003, 06:01 PM
Heheh we've got some foxy ladies around here :D :rolleyes: ;)

Pete The Greek
04-13-2003, 07:28 PM
Where in the blue did this thread come from? I thought the older treads were deleted after a period of time? If not, this might be a good way of checking on bad traders from 2001.

dragun316
04-14-2003, 02:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jusdb:
btw, i have dealt w/Peter Eikenboom in the past and he is great. ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me, too! I agree! smile.gif

ncsuoz
04-26-2003, 05:05 PM
Unbelievable ... I remember this post well it was my first :0

dukenukem1
04-26-2003, 09:26 PM
wow this thing is soo old...i remember when I first saw it.

Ok enuf rambling