what AFA stlye case do you prefer ? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : what AFA stlye case do you prefer ?

fasttransam
05-27-2004, 06:09 PM
I own a AFA graded BAT with the small AFA grade sticker on the lower left side of the case. I recently received my Hawk that I had sent out last week. I chose the 'classic' style with the large AFA sticker above the carded figure. I cant decide which style I like the best. Im gonna have to pick a style and stick with it to maintain consistancy with my collection. Please post up your .02 on which one you like better, maybey it will help me decide.

BTW: my BAT is a 70 and my Hawk is a 85.

themoney75
05-27-2004, 06:27 PM
i like the afa grading on the top of the case.

ChrisNeal
05-27-2004, 07:10 PM
I like it on top myself also. But i see them more with them on the bottom

dockingbay97
05-27-2004, 08:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChrisNeal:
I like it on top myself also. But i see them more with them on the bottom<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that because the top version is still fairly new. My understanding is the label on the top version was made specifically so when you take a picture of the item for eBay, the label would easily be seen.

ChrisNeal
05-27-2004, 11:53 PM
the top version is fairly new you are correct. It seems though even people getting things graded still use the small ones. I think it has to do with the way AFA markets it to. It is near impossible to find info about it on there site. You really have to dig for it.

I think it was made not only for visablity in ebay auctions but for displayability all around. I think it looks and displays 10x's better than the other version

-Chris