www.joes4sale.com [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : www.joes4sale.com

code red shockwave
06-20-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey guys,
Is www.joes4sale.com (http://www.joes4sale.com) still registered to yojoe? He was one of the first yojoe members I talked to when I became a recruit here. He never answered any of my questions, whether through PMs or e-mails. Has anyone else ever dealt with him? He has some good buys on his web site but his lack of communication prevents me from buying anything from him. :mad:

BIGFAN
06-20-2004, 10:55 PM
he has just recently had a child and is about done with joes

code red shockwave
06-21-2004, 06:37 AM
Well I don't think that was case less than two years ago. Well if he's going to be done with joes soon, why doesn't he post on here that he's selling all his stuff on his web site as well as ebay instead? Then I could buy whatever I need from him before he is done.

frenchy
06-22-2004, 07:12 PM
So he has to cater to you?... :rolleyes:

BIGFAN
06-22-2004, 07:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by code red shockwave:
Well I don't think that was case less than two years ago. Well if he's going to be done with joes soon, why doesn't he post on here that he's selling all his stuff on his web site as well as ebay instead? Then I could buy whatever I need from him before he is done.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why dont you just back off and let him run his life how he wants? come on man you need to relax

[ June 23, 2004: Message edited by: BIGFAN ]

Joes4Sale.com
06-23-2004, 07:28 PM
I recall you asked me to place a $6 figure on lay-away for 6 months "until I can get the money". Maybe you have changed if I was your first interation but this is where the lack of communication is coming from.

redviper
06-24-2004, 07:51 AM
Bob..IS GOOD TO READ YOU AGAIN!
SINCERELY: smile.gif

code red shockwave
06-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Well, I don't know if that's true unless you got the e-mails to prove it. If what you say is true Bob, then I apologize for my earlier statement. Does your e-mail address joes4sale@aol.com still work(I don't know if it does or not, that's why I'm asking)? Once again, I apologize in advance if what you say is true. I also sent you a PM.

[ June 24, 2004: Message edited by: code red shockwave ]