Have a chance to some Brazil TF & Python....curious if fair price [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Have a chance to some Brazil TF & Python....curious if fair price

Druss
06-21-2004, 07:48 AM
I've got the opportunity to buy the five figures pictured on this page...

Brazil Joes! (http://home.adelphia.net/~jjwr/brazil.htm)

Obviously they don't seem complete to me and one of the Python guys has a broken thumb, but as a few are exclusives is $100 + about $10 shipping a fair price for these?

BIGFAN
06-21-2004, 08:26 AM
id say no way

gathilo has a broken crothc and thumb and is missing gun

copperhead broken thumb
cg broken thumb
relampago is missing bipod
marujo has the normal paint wear to the hand

overall the fullcards are the only thing in the lot that would make it worth purchasing imo

id say no and wait for better deals down the line with comp minty stuff

this lot is a project that is just to hard to finish

Druss
06-21-2004, 09:18 AM
Thanks Bigfan, my real interest in the lot is the Marujo as I'm trying to build up my set...as you know smile.gif I figured I would keep him and just sell the rest and hope to make back most of what I paid for them all.

BelgianGabber
06-21-2004, 09:57 AM
I think you won't make a lot back on those other figs. Like BF said, they are all damaged... If you put them on ebay as a lot you never know but really, though one

themoney75
06-21-2004, 08:41 PM
yes i would pass to it just to hard and exp$$ to fix.

acmirro
06-21-2004, 09:36 PM
Don't be so sure to count this out, Druss. I sent you a pm. ;)

Druss
06-22-2004, 04:14 AM
Thanks for the PM! I'd definetly be interested, course your PM box is full so I couldn't reply, and according to the PM systm your lazy, just thought you would want to know smile.gif

acmirro
06-22-2004, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Druss:
Thanks for the PM! I'd definetly be interested, course your PM box is full so I couldn't reply, and according to the PM systm your lazy, just thought you would want to know smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cant argue with the pm system!

I cleaned it out, so if you want to reply it should get to me now. smile.gif

drveovru2
06-22-2004, 12:19 PM
i think it is a reasonable price, it is by far not a ubber great deal, but it is a good start.

AMulls
06-22-2004, 03:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by acmirro:

Cant argue with the pm system!

I cleaned it out, so if you want to reply it should get to me now. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you two sneaks up to? ;) :D tongue.gif

frenchy
06-22-2004, 07:10 PM
Looks like Druss and AC are splitting it... :cool:

KrymsynGardImmoral
06-23-2004, 07:05 PM
I would grab it for the backer cards alone, I bet that is what AC is going for....

acmirro
06-23-2004, 08:09 PM
You guys want to read my journal, too? tongue.gif

Druss, I pmed you back.

Spillspleen
06-23-2004, 09:51 PM
I think you are getting hosed...I got several of those figures for less per figure than that and they were mint and complete...no backers...but mint...so if it was me I would pass...!!!

Druss
06-24-2004, 05:13 AM
They're on to us acmirro! smile.gif

I'll get back to you soon, we're preparing to move into our new house so its pretty hectic all the way around.

People keep saying you can find better deals on these, I do have to question where though? Especially the Marujo, I rarely see them on ebay and the ones that do go up are in the $60 range with BIN's.

As for the Python's, I don't see them often either, rarely for sale here on the site.

I don't doubt the advice, just curious if I've been looking in the wrong places?

frenchy
06-24-2004, 02:54 PM
I think it is worth it because of the backers, those are VERY rare

acmirro
06-24-2004, 09:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Druss:
They're on to us acmirro! smile.gif

I'll get back to you soon, we're preparing to move into our new house so its pretty hectic all the way around.

People keep saying you can find better deals on these, I do have to question where though? Especially the Marujo, I rarely see them on ebay and the ones that do go up are in the $60 range with BIN's.

As for the Python's, I don't see them often either, rarely for sale here on the site.

I don't doubt the advice, just curious if I've been looking in the wrong places?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, keep me updated! Good luck with the move.

As with any figure, you can get good deals if you are lucky. The Marujo is worth about $60 with the fullcard. The rest aren't worth as much because they are broken.

I would have JUMPED on the Pantano and Tocaia if they were Mint complete. They arent more rare than the others, but because they are not drastically different than the US versions, they aren't that popular or sought after.

Keep me updated, Druss.

Druss
06-25-2004, 04:07 AM
Thanks AC! I'm still in negotiations with the seller so I will let you know smile.gif