should i buy this! help me out here [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : should i buy this! help me out here

hardmaster
05-31-2004, 10:20 AM
someone on ebay saw i bidded on a us flagg and he emailed me said he has a flagg he will sell me for $200 shipping included,ive never had anyone try to sell me something from ebay that i wasnt bidding on,my question is should i trust this,he has changed his id name in the past.
You know that old question if its to good to be true.
he said its 99% complete just missing some deck clamps.
please help.

Blayloxzuess
05-31-2004, 10:30 AM
I wouldn't do it, as tempting as it sounds. I have had quite a few people over the years ask me if I want the same thing from them outside e-bay. I always pass on them, then I usually read about someone else that got ripped off from that same person in the bad sellers post.

If you're from florida, I would just wait till the convention, someone is sure to have one there, I would think smile.gif

hardmaster
05-31-2004, 10:52 AM
thanks,im not gonna do it now anyway...i just won a flagg for $162.50 + shipping a few minutes ago..

danyanda
05-31-2004, 10:54 AM
Where is he shipping this Flagg from. $200 shipped is pretty low considering how much shipping will cost on a Flagg. If you do it you need to either pick up in person or make sure you have recourse (paypal with a credit card, etc...)

EOMFD
05-31-2004, 12:43 PM
I would highly suggest using paypal, and have him send you a "request for money". That makes it all legal through paypal. If he tries to stiff you, and he's registered a bank account, paypal can go into his account and take back the cash. BTW, if it's on the up and up, that's a good deal.