Feedback list [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Feedback list

KtownJoes
06-24-2004, 05:42 AM
I received an email asking why the posts in the bad section are not included on the list.

Well, I dont automatically add any feedback unless you post the negative on the actual Comprehensive Good/Bad Traders list WITH A REASON OR LINK TO YOUR POST EXPLAINING.

The same goes with positive feedback as well. I dont go by individual posts, only adds to the master post.

Druss
06-24-2004, 06:15 AM
Good policy. Keeping the list updated is enough work, if people want the other htreads to be included then they have to reply to the main thread.

If you started to take into account Good/Bad Trader posts on their own then it would be a massive undertaking and you would get some serious overlappage.

If you want someone to get a + or a - post it in the thread, otherwise it won't count towards the total #.

Snow
06-24-2004, 06:19 AM
hey,

I just wanted to say, thanks for doing this...
Michael

KtownJoes
06-24-2004, 06:31 AM
No problem at all.

I have added some changes. I am now adding alternate IDs as I get them posted, but then directing to a main name used. IE I put all of Snow's feedback under Snow, but I also list BigSnowTradingTC that points people to the feedback for Snow.

I think it may be of help to new traders.

I am also going to move all of the member numbers to Italics. I think it cleans it up a bit from the "member #***" format. That process will take a bit to complete, but I did get it started.

[ June 24, 2004: Message edited by: KtownJoes ]