96.7 feedback score on ebay [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : 96.7 feedback score on ebay

sox fan
06-01-2004, 09:27 PM
should i trust this guy? all the negitives he has is about late shipping.His over all score is 84. I am thinking of bidding on a big price tag item. I'm just not sure I want to wait over a month to get it
the negs he gets at least on per month

[ June 01, 2004: Message edited by: sox fan ]

thunt4
06-01-2004, 09:29 PM
well heres the thing when were those negatives? were they recent or a while back. Go look at the dates and reply back.

Xerofall
06-02-2004, 03:31 AM
Link us to his feedback so we can see what's up.

The funny thing about shipping is this... some people will freak if they don't get their stuff in a day or two.

Sometimes we sellers aren't sitting at the post office waiting to ship stuff out. For some it requires an entire afternoon of packaging, driving there, waiting in line and other things. for me I have top plan it on my day off, sometimes that means it's only a few hours after payment is received, sometimes it's five days. Then it takes 2-7 days from that point on for transit.

So a week - week and a half after payment is good, any day after a week and a half is when you should start to email the person.

sox fan
06-02-2004, 05:22 AM
here is his feedback

feedback link (http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=harmocy)

BoogDoc7
06-02-2004, 06:20 AM
This guy looks okay...I would bid if he had anything I wanted...

Rapid Fire
06-02-2004, 08:44 AM
he seems like a cool seller! i would trust him! just seems to have a few shipping mishaps!

EOMFD
06-02-2004, 09:25 AM
I'd probably bid also. If your still unsure, email the guys and ask him about it. If he wants your $$$ then he shouldn't have any problems putting your fears to rest.

red25thta
06-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Just ask him when he usually ship's. It's easy for people doing e-bay as a business like my brother or retail stores with acess to UPS or USPS. What ****es me off is sellers who demand payment right away and wait to ship for a week or two.

Propadeutic
06-02-2004, 06:20 PM
It's also important to look at who left the feedback. I bought from a gentleman with one negative recently. Turns out the guy who left the neg is a jerk who negs anybody for the slightest reason and frequently claims not to have received items. It'd almost be an honor to get a neg from him. In fact, I chose BIN just to make it up to the unfortunate seller.

Also, neutrals such as "Ordinary transaction. I got what I wanted, nothing special" should also not count against a seller. I have to admit, I left a neut or two like that when I first started eBay, until I understood that a neut is more like a D+ than an A-.

This guy looks pretty good. Despite a couple delivery problems, he's considerate enough to leave grateful replies to positive feedback he receives.