Has Anyone Dealt With Maxlevingworthodb@hotmail.com Help Please!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Has Anyone Dealt With Maxlevingworthodb@hotmail.com Help Please!!

zartanmaniac
06-10-2004, 08:42 AM
HI:
Iim looking for fellow yo joers that have dealt with Will or Willy Darius. He seems like a real nice guy,but I'm wondering how your orders turned out. Did everything come in nice shape? Or not at all? His prices were very, very reasonable so please give me a heads up on this seller.
Thanks!!!
Jeremy

Hector the Collector
06-10-2004, 08:55 AM
I emailed you.....

Hector the Collector
06-10-2004, 09:28 AM
The email came back to me. You should do a search in the Bad Traders section. I would not do business with Willy Darius!!

redviper
06-10-2004, 09:39 AM
it can't be! free willy again?!

hu-ho!
what address do you have? the one on brooklyn NY?
HAVE YOU SENT YOUR MONEY OR STUFF YET?
POST HERE MAN...YOU HAVE TO! :eek:

zartanmaniac
06-10-2004, 09:40 AM
HI:
Did you have a bad dealing with him?I talked to him many times on the phone and he seemed like a real knowledgable guy. The only thing is he's already got like $200 of my money so I hope he comes through.PLease get back to me on this
Thanks
Jeremy

zartanmaniac
06-10-2004, 09:42 AM
yeah the adress was Brooklyn New York. Why is that bad? If he does screw me can I get him on fraud charges seeings I have all his emails as well as the cashed check and his number?

redviper
06-10-2004, 10:22 AM
yes..I spoke with him before I joint to this board...but it was to late for me..
if he has a Indian accent, then is the one! if he live in the (ghost apartment of brooklyn new york) then is the same one...what did you buy from him?
gijoe stuff, transformers stuff?

i hope you get yours stuff man....
so he has a new e-mail address,hu!?

Kid Canada
06-10-2004, 07:46 PM
I wouldn't send him another cent and I would even start to try and get my money back from him. Like Hector said, do a search under "willy darius" in the bad trader section and see what happens. The results that come up are not pretty. Most YoJoe memebers know that this guy cannot be trusted.

He knows his stuff because he has been ripping people off for YEARS. I am surprised he is still running around loose, dude should be behind bars. Don't let him fool you!!! He will take your money and you will never see so much as 1 little item.