Convention Question............. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Convention Question.............

Blayloxzuess
06-03-2004, 07:14 PM
I haven't been to one of the Master Collector conventions before. Will there be anytime or place to trade stuff with other collectors? I know they have the show where vendors sell stuff, but is there any other organized trading going on? :cool:

danyanda
06-03-2004, 08:00 PM
The convention brochure mentions room to room trading, so I think that something will be set up but I have never attended either so I don't know the details.

dockingbay97
06-03-2004, 08:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by danyanda:
The convention brochure mentions room to room trading, so I think that something will be set up but I have never attended either so I don't know the details.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's it. You gp from room to room to see if anyone has their door open to trading

or of anyone is carrying anything around the main floor

or you dump a big box of accessories across the floor and watch guys like Snow get on his hands and knees and look like he is looking for truffles.

BIGFAN
06-03-2004, 10:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dockingbay97:

or you dump a big box of accessories across the floor and watch guys like Snow get on his hands and knees and look like he is looking for truffles.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blayloxzuess
06-04-2004, 02:56 AM
who from here is going to bring stuff to trade with there?

Snow
06-04-2004, 03:57 AM
mmmmm.. truffles....

danyanda
06-04-2004, 03:58 AM
I may bring some.

Iron Snake
06-04-2004, 04:12 AM
If I go (still debating, it's an expensive trip) I'll have stuff with me. Probably just figures and parts.

John Missal
06-04-2004, 05:01 AM
I'll be there with a ton of stuff, and I'll be bumming table space from some friends. Mostly I'll have non-figure related items though, but I will have a ton of International figures.

John M.

zartan15
06-04-2004, 07:05 AM
If I don't sell them before (to buy stuff there) I'ma bring some stuff to trade.

Blayloxzuess
06-04-2004, 12:18 PM
good to hear, I will plan on bringing some stuff dwon with me then.

Deadshot
06-05-2004, 06:10 PM
I also plan on bringing a buinch of stuff with me to trade .

including my complete Conquest.

Frezeboogz
06-05-2004, 06:56 PM
I am a beginners i just started collecting and i am looking to build my collection....but i am only interested in 3.75 figures not the 12 inch. Would i be able to get some cheap( AS in PRICE not quality)

Blayloxzuess
06-06-2004, 07:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I am a beginners i just started collecting and i am looking to build my collection....but i am only interested in 3.75 figures not the 12 inch. Would i be able to get some cheap( AS in PRICE not quality) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will have a $2 bin full of tons of loose figures at our booth. They are all pretty much nice shape, but you won't be finding any Vipers in there or anything like that :cool:

crimsonhawk
06-06-2004, 05:46 PM
Cool, I won't be bringing everything, but I'll probably bring a backpack full!

Glad there will be areas to trade, look forward to meeting you guys!

jay mysterio 2000
06-06-2004, 07:06 PM
well with all you guys bringing so much stuff I guess I'll just bring my wallet

Frezeboogz
06-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Hey Blayloxzuess

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I will have a $2 bin full of tons of loose figures at our booth. They are all pretty much nice shape, but you won't be finding any Vipers in there or anything like that <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyway u can let me know what u got in there?...maybe u have a quick list...or u can take a look at the top of the bin and tell me what u see from there.(HEHEHE)