yojoe recruit backagain wasted me 60 cents [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : yojoe recruit backagain wasted me 60 cents

code red shockwave
06-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Yes, I know that losing 60 cents in a trade isn't a big deal. Here's what happened, though. We both came up with a trade where I'd send my 1992 Shockwave for his Wave 7.5 Viper. I sent the Shockwave about two weeks ago. Then about a week and a half later, I end up getting my package back, saying it was unclaimed. I don't know what the heck he was doing, but if he doesn't contact me soon, I'm going to keep this post up. He shouldn't have wasted my time and money if he wasn't even going to take the item I sent him.

Druss
06-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Are you sure the address is right? Was it a international package? How big was the package?

code red shockwave
06-11-2004, 11:35 AM
Yes, positive the address was right. He sent it to me through e-mail. It was not an international package, and it was only one figure with accessories.

seller
06-11-2004, 03:50 PM
did you email him back??? I wouldn't be to mad at that. Sounds like it could have been a wrong address or maybe he was gone and could not be delivered. Who knows for sure!

code red shockwave
06-11-2004, 06:19 PM
I did a few days ago, but he hasn't e-mailed me back yet.

kgoodyboy
06-26-2004, 04:20 AM
I dont believe this deserves to be made in the "bad trader section" It was obviously not his fault, and you just have to ask him about it, im sure you will get a response eventually. And If you were just rippeed off .60 then he obviously didnt rip you off.

So as far as I am concerned, No bad transactions.

Especially since you ddint give out any names, I believe this belongs in the Q&A forum if it belongs anywhere.

The 100% Argento Outback
06-26-2004, 09:20 AM
I dont think this post must be here, he didnt ripp you off, i think its just bad luck...

code red shockwave
06-26-2004, 09:32 AM
Alright then, can one of the mods here please move it to the buy/sell/trade Q&A section?

Spillspleen
06-26-2004, 10:46 AM
Well wait a minute....were you two sending at the same time...???...if so did you get his end of the deal...also has he ever contacted you since the trade was made...???

frenchy
06-26-2004, 04:26 PM
$.60, how petty are you? This is the STUPIDEST post ever on yojoe.

[ June 26, 2004: Message edited by: Steve French ]

code red shockwave
06-26-2004, 04:32 PM
No, I was supposed to send my end of the deal first and then he'd send me the Viper. He has not contacted me for a month now.

code red shockwave
06-26-2004, 04:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve French:
$.60, how petty are you? This is the STUPIDEST post ever on yojoe.

[ June 26, 2004: Message edited by: Steve French ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you read the entire post? I said he wasted my time AND money. He could have told me if he was moving or something. Besides, what do you mean this is the stupidiest post ever? Remember when yojoe member Bison had a post that was bad enough to get him possibly banned? Anyhow, I'm waiting for one of the mods to move this post to the right section.

toe
06-26-2004, 04:48 PM
just curious, what state does BACK AGAIN live in?......the only time I've seen this person post is on the Greg Orye bad-trader page.......on that post, it seemed like BACK AGAIN was possibly Greg Orye?.......does back again have a comcast email addy?

If my theory is correct, then this post is indeed legitimate........!!!!!

[ June 26, 2004: Message edited by: toe ]

frenchy
06-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Im not saying its not legit... maybe somthing happened to the guy. Hes not a bad trader for this. He got nothing from this :rolleyes:

code red shockwave
06-26-2004, 05:22 PM
I know, that's why I'm trying to tell the mods to move this post to the buy/sell/trade Q & A section.

toe
06-26-2004, 05:42 PM
According to his status on the NEEDTOSELL posts, BACKAGAIN is currently unregistered.

code red shockwave
06-26-2004, 05:48 PM
Currently unregistered? Oh well. Good thing he did back out of our trade then. Otherwise I'd have no real way of communicating with him since he didn't answer my e-mails for a month.

Darko
06-26-2004, 06:04 PM
...wait....so if he's a recruit that no one seems to know, and you're an established member with good feedback, then why were you sending first?

Jeff Bohn
06-27-2004, 10:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by code red shockwave:
I know, that's why I'm trying to tell the mods to move this post to the buy/sell/trade Q & A section.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And how were you trying to tell a mod? By posting in a thread that we may or may not read?

Please contact a mod directly to get something done. We try to monitor most threads, but we can't read each and every thread.

Backagain was unregistered because of similarities in IPs to Greg Orye, from what it looked like they were the same people.

code red shockwave
06-27-2004, 11:22 AM
Oh my apologies. Next time i'll contact you through e-mail. Interesting, so backagain and Greg orye both have similar IPs. Then it's a good thing I got my item back, or else I would have been real mad.

acmirro
06-27-2004, 02:44 PM
And what is with you telling? How about asking?

code red shockwave
06-27-2004, 02:50 PM
Sorry, I'll ask next time.