Check out this guy, using yojoe pics and lying about it [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Check out this guy, using yojoe pics and lying about it

BelgianGabber
06-06-2004, 10:35 AM
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=davidallanhrushka1973&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

I e-mailed him and he said they are his pictures... Also check out his costs

Neophyte
06-06-2004, 10:43 AM
LOL i already got several emails from that seller and sent Jeff Bohn a pm. One email of him contained a pic were a joe bent over and the pic called Kissmyass.jpg :D
Pretty amusing ;)

red25thta
06-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Hell I never could figure out what his auction was saying.

redviper
06-07-2004, 09:32 AM
he may be a good guy? does he have a bad record on ebay?
well..is just my coments...

lattinlovrrr
06-07-2004, 09:38 AM
i actually emailed him to try to figure out how much for shipping and why he listed all the other fees.

just got to wait for an email.

BelgianGabber
06-07-2004, 12:19 PM
He'll e-mail you back for sure but I really think he has a couple screws loose up in his head. I sent a link with yojoe pics, he keeps on stating it are his pics... Strange but watch out :rolleyes:

Tattoo Shane
06-07-2004, 12:42 PM
The guy lives in my hometown but i've never come across him...he's emailed us over at Rebelscum before over some weird stuff that had nothing to do with us whatsoever too...not sure what his deal is.

BelgianGabber
06-07-2004, 01:00 PM
He's not a complete scam but he's not completly ok either. He has sent me some weird e-mails... Just be carefull when dealing with him

Xerofall
06-07-2004, 04:32 PM
His auctions are hard to read. What's up with all the lines and breaks?

Xerofall
06-07-2004, 04:36 PM
Here's his pic...

http://i1.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/ee/36/4c_1.JPG

Here's the one from YoJoe.

http://yojoe.com/access/85/10.jpg

Hmmmmm... :confused: looks the same to me.

(Jeff if the pic link from YJ.com is not allowed, please edit.)

BelgianGabber
06-07-2004, 10:45 PM
That's what I sent him too but he keeps on stating they are his... Weirdo

Druss
06-08-2004, 04:51 AM
I'm really suprised YoJoe doesn't water mark all of their pictures, I know it would take time but it would stop this sort of problem.

Neophyte
06-09-2004, 02:47 AM
Why arent those auctions taken down yet?

kgoodyboy
06-09-2004, 03:16 AM
well some pictures look the same and some dont, When you look at some of them, such as the airborne backpack, you can barely tell they are different due to shadows and such. Just by how small these things are, I dont think it would be that different to make two pictures that look almost exactly the same, Especially if they were both scanned which it looks like.

Im not saying for sure he didnt take any of these pictures, but he sure didnt take all of them and they could be flukes that teh pictures look the same.

Tim F.
06-14-2004, 08:32 AM
Aside from using pictures without permission, the guy wants $6.70 to ship a file card. Never mentions this as his finite total on the extremely long and confusing auction description. Says he'll file fraud against non paying bidders. Isn't it mail fraud to use misleading photographs and not clearly state they are a stock photo and not an actual photo?

BelgianGabber
06-14-2004, 08:58 AM
I contacted ebay about a guy wanting like 8$ to ship one lousy figure but they said I should have aksed that first. Ok, they were partially right but that's just plain stealing. So if he mentions it, it's your call.

themoney75
06-14-2004, 03:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BelgianGabber:
I contacted ebay about a guy wanting like 8$ to ship one lousy figure but they said I should have aksed that first. Ok, they were partially right but that's just plain stealing. So if he mentions it, it's your call.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ebay does nothing for the buyer on anything.thats why the shipping prices are getting out of hand.the seller hides the cost them you email him how he is shipping oh priorty mail you get it first class.then email him and ask what happen no replys he home free.if you have good feedback he knows you want leave a neg nowing he could and will do the same thing.

red25thta
06-14-2004, 06:36 PM
Yep, I just paid $5 for .49 cents and a bubble mailer. God I hate that.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2467&item=5901598686

BUt other than the O-Ring is kinda loose that fig is sweet. Very Minor Paint ware on the bullet, symbol was 100% complete. Strait Arm Tighter than all my other. Knees were super Tight. God I am in love. I would have paid $20 for that fig + shipping.