mrandjr mail me back man [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : mrandjr mail me back man

Biohazard
05-25-2004, 08:08 AM
man i still got the stuff you wanted but i havent heard anything back from you in like 1 week+. ive emailed AND left messages here, whats going on?

Druss
05-25-2004, 09:58 AM
I was trying to get in contact with him as well, he was making a offer on a collection I had for sale but last contact was Thursday and haven't heard anything since so I'm moving ahead with it elsewhere.

Biohazard
05-26-2004, 04:13 PM
man thats weird cause he had just posted about the rain in "off topic" and i had replied to the thread within hours and pm/emailed him at the same time and 0 reply. ive been holding this stuff for the fact that he was really interested in it :(

mrandjr
05-26-2004, 09:01 PM
I am here! Just going to check my pm. Are you guys both still here?

mrandjr
05-26-2004, 09:06 PM
Just in case the PMs don't go through.

Bio-If you don't have the MO by Sat let me know.

Druss-I sent you a new offer via email several days ago. I'll send it again.

mrandjr
05-26-2004, 09:14 PM
OK I am seriously thinking of putting myself on the bad traders list.

I opened my email and a trade I had going is messed up. My end still hasn't gotten there. Thats like 3 strikes against me this week!

Biohazard
05-26-2004, 09:24 PM
heh no strikes from me man, i was just wondering what had happened to ya. cause i KNOW you got hit with the flooding just like i did here :mad:

mrandjr
05-26-2004, 09:28 PM
LOL thanks Bio.

Druss I just sent you a new email let me know how it sounds.

Bubba-J
05-27-2004, 04:41 AM
Hey man,
You are DEFINATELY NOT A BAD TRADER!!
We have done some deals in the past and the fact that you are contacting your peeps says a lot. No worries man!
J

Druss
05-27-2004, 05:18 AM
I just got the email and will reply shortly, if this is going to happen though the wheels need to get in motion smile.gif

If email is becoming tricky we can always stick to PM's here, or different email accounts, I've got bunches I use.....

Xerofall
05-27-2004, 06:35 AM
It's a "glitch in the Matrix."

I've noticed this site sometimes eats up PMs, its happened to me.

Biohazard
05-27-2004, 01:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xerofall:
It's a "glitch in the Matrix."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*watches a cat go by*
yeah lately the pm system is eating all my messages. im so thankful i had the brains to get a copy sent to my email box
*watches the same cat go by again*
couldnt resist :D