HOW MUCH SHOULD I SELL MY NIGHT FORCE SHOCKWAVE?? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : HOW MUCH SHOULD I SELL MY NIGHT FORCE SHOCKWAVE??

redviper
06-30-2004, 05:33 AM
I HAVE ONE NICE NIGHT FORCE SHOCKWAVE...
UNBROKE,NO PAINT WEAR AT ALL..GOOD CONDITION
C-8 TO C-9 ON MY OPINION...

I WONDER HOW MUCH I CAN GET FOR THIS FIGURE?
OR WHAT WOULD BE A FAIR PRICE FOR IT?
ANYONE..PLEASE, POST HERE AND GIME SOME IDEAS

THANKS ALOT

code red shockwave
06-30-2004, 06:39 AM
$30 if it's mint/c-9 condition with little paint wear, anything below that, probably $15-20.

Kid Canada
06-30-2004, 07:41 AM
A mint complete one goes for about $35.00-$40.00. If yours is in the C8 range with no accessories I would think $15.00-$16.00 would be fair.

RotterdamTerrorCorps
06-30-2004, 08:39 AM
Without accessoiries personally I would not go over 8 USD, because it is hell on earth getting the f*cker complete. I fully agree with the mint prices.

If you post, no need to SCREAM by using capitols only.

code red shockwave
06-30-2004, 09:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RotterdamTerrorCorps:
Without accessoiries personally I would not go over 8 USD, because it is hell on earth getting the f*cker complete. I fully agree with the mint prices.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't necessarily agree 100% on that. He's actually not expensive as he was last year. I tried getting one cheap in the past and couldn't succeed because the price always end up getting bumped up too high on ebay and only a few people at yojoe had a NF Shockwave at the time. I was lucky to get mine almost complete missing knife for $30. Someone recently about a month ago got a complete one for $35. Take your time on ebay, and sooner or later you'll find one for the price you want.

redviper
06-30-2004, 09:31 AM
thanks guys for all your comments...
well..I would like to keep it, but if i'm honest with you all..i'm the only one who works at home..so my wife is taking care of our firts babyboy (8 nonths and 3 weeks old )
so i'm trying to sale some of the hard figures to get....

family is firts...and pampers and milk etc etc...the question is..when i'll be available to get another night force shockwave?? one day..one day.

thanks friends. :rolleyes:

Spillspleen
06-30-2004, 09:33 AM
He is not worth much without his accessories. To say he sells for a certain price on ebay is a shot in the dark....we all know ebay...you could get 5 bucks you could get 20...if you want to sell him then list him...and see what happens. I think he is a common figure and the more you look at him the worst he looks...lol...but without accessories he is just another Joe!!