Armybuilding vehicles [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Armybuilding vehicles

toe
06-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Does anyone armybuild vehicles?.....I have a couple; skystriker, moray, whale, night raven, that I was considering putting on eBay.....or just selling here in town..

On eBay, do you think there is an advantage to selling complete lots of the above?.....or do you think price per goes down?.....any help is appreciated.

Incase I wasn't clear, I'm talking about lots of two complete Skystrikers....or three complete Night Raven...etc..

[ June 30, 2004: Message edited by: toe ]

gunless
06-30-2004, 06:07 PM
the advantage is less time putting up auctions and packing/shipping stuff. You're likely to get more money if you sell them seperately or in lots of diffent items(ie: skystriker/whale lot)

drveovru2
06-30-2004, 07:23 PM
i have 4 rolling thunders, i think you will be better off putting them up as single vehicles.

RotterdamTerrorCorps
07-02-2004, 01:40 AM
Without a doubt you get better prices if you sell separately. With any large vehicle lot potential bidders tend to get more carefull in their bidding because of high p&p-costs. Sometimes p&p gets so high the items are not worth bidding for.

Army selling is only recommended with figures.

red25thta
07-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Single's! I bought like 5 sky strikers in 1 lot for 30 buck's. And turned around and sold them for $75-100+ each. I completed 3 of them out of the 1 auction.

blackthunder
07-05-2004, 12:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by toe:
Does anyone armybuild vehicles?.....I have a couple; skystriker, moray, whale, night raven, that I was considering putting on eBay.....or just selling here in town..

On eBay, do you think there is an advantage to selling complete lots of the above?.....or do you think price per goes down?.....any help is appreciated.

Incase I wasn't clear, I'm talking about lots of two complete Skystrikers....or three complete Night Raven...etc..

[ June 30, 2004: Message edited by: toe ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am interested in your Night Ravens and Moray Hydrofoils ... PM me!
smile.gif

gsmiley007
07-05-2004, 01:52 PM
I army build vehicles, got 3-4 tomahawks, about 6-7 ravens, 6-7 hydrofoils, but mostly the numbers are around 2-4.

You're best bet as everyone else has mentioned is to sell separately.

gsmiley007
07-05-2004, 01:54 PM
I army build vehicles, got 3-4 tomahawks, about 6-7 ravens, 6-7 hydrofoils, but mostly the numbers are around 2-4.

You're best bet as everyone else has mentioned is to sell separately.

toe
07-05-2004, 03:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blackthunder:

i am interested in your Night Ravens and Moray Hydrofoils ... PM me!
smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think the PM's are working...send me an email if you're interested. Tom

toemasii@mvn.net

lattinlovrrr
07-07-2004, 11:12 AM
sell them seperatly is the way to go

i am selling some of the stuf i army builded one by one.

if not you might not get what you wanted out of them.

thebigzakbowski
07-07-2004, 12:10 PM
I agree split em up. it may take longer to sell em but you'll make more

Kir Kanos
07-08-2004, 09:04 AM
I don't army build vehicles yet, still trying to complete my collection. I have multiples of the Tomahawk, just happened to get a good deal on the second, and I have multiples on some smaller ones like the hydrosled, ferrett. I am debating getting a 2nd terrordrome, it may be a luxury I can't afford, but I have noticed people here having more than one and it looks sweet!

frenchy
07-08-2004, 09:36 AM
One of the best dios i ever saw was group of Night Ravens, about 12, all lined up out on concrete like at an airfield. It was amazing. Asp's were guarding the perimeter. Dah, i wish i could find that pic.

Deadshot
07-08-2004, 10:32 PM
I armybuild vehicles. My APCs are currently leading with 12

followed by my 7 hiss v1s

I agree though with what people have mentioned. If you sell em seperatley you stand a better chance of getting more cash.

toe
07-08-2004, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the input. My wife has been "asking" for new flooring in our home, so over time I may have to dump some of my vehicles. No problem, as building is half the battle!...

curmudgeon
07-09-2004, 03:05 PM
I army built sluggers; for some reason I just love having a ton of sluggers in my convoys. I also have 3 Mobats, like 5 original hisses, 3-4 ASPs, 3-4 Skyhawks, 3-4 stingers, 3-4 tomahawks, and about 5 sharcs. Surprisingly I discovered I have about 4 hydrofoils too, although only 2 of them are 100% complete. I got all my doubles/triples etc. from swap meets when I was a kid; I was lucky enough to have a cool dad who thought my army needed to have multiple tanks and helicopters.