J and R Productions [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : J and R Productions

Cavalry Man
06-07-2004, 06:23 PM
Are they any good? Also how do you order? Do you just fill out the checkout, Wait for a reply by email from them and then pay with Paypal or money order?
Also how long does it take for them to ship it too you.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gary

kgoodyboy
06-08-2004, 01:21 PM
They are awesome. Definately the best reproductions I have yet to see. Just fill out the check out and they'll get back to you. They dont start your items until you pay for obvious reasons, so unless they have what you want stockpiled already it may take like a week for them to make your stuff, but its well worth the wait. I say go for it.

AMulls
06-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Awesome to see they are back up and running. I just ordered some Viper Replacement sets, Viper heads, and a Rattler Canopy. Can't wait to get them. :D :D :D

ImaWalkingCorpse
06-09-2004, 04:52 AM
What is the actual site? If anyone can link me I would appreciate it. Thanks Chris

Kid Canada
06-09-2004, 08:09 AM
Here Ya Go.

J & R Productions (http://www.jandrproductions.com/)

Spillspleen
06-09-2004, 08:40 AM
I would say there stuff was junk...total junk.

The plastic he used was of poor quality, soft and unworkable. He either used dirty molds or casted when the original was dusty or dirty so that there is little specks on everything (like warts). I used every manner of sanding paper I have, even emery cloth and the plastic just scared. I was completely dissatisfied. I e-mailed them many times (well maybe 3 times) with no response.

I have only met a few guys who have been dissatisfied…most have been happy. My order was small…about 40 parts…not one was any good…not one… :(…I was one of the first to order way back when they first got started…I am not sure if they “cleaned’ up since then…!!! I would try them again if they would even send me even half what I ordered the first time…!!!

kgoodyboy
06-15-2004, 02:42 AM
Sorry to hear that, im sure theyve improved since then,

The things i got were production quality.

So it's safe to say they've improved since then.

crimson tide
06-15-2004, 06:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spillspleen:
I would say there stuff was junk...total junk.

The plastic he used was of poor quality, soft and unworkable. He either used dirty molds or casted when the original was dusty or dirty so that there is little specks on everything (like warts). I used every manner of sanding paper I have, even emery cloth and the plastic just scared. I was completely dissatisfied. I e-mailed them many times (well maybe 3 times) with no response.

I have only met a few guys who have been dissatisfied…most have been happy. My order was small…about 40 parts…not one was any good…not one… :(…I was one of the first to order way back when they first got started…I am not sure if they “cleaned’ up since then…!!! I would try them again if they would even send me even half what I ordered the first time…!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would say they have cleaned up quite a bit. Last order I got was great. Sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience. I personally think their stuff is great. :D

BadAsh
06-15-2004, 11:12 AM
Spills,
They have gone thru about 3-4 different types of plastic since the very first time around to get the best plastic to use. The clear plastic is just as good/if not better than Hasbros. The flex material they use for helmets and webgear is really nice and can flex really well. The money they made previous was put back into the items to get the best for the customers.
I own 1 piece from everything on the site and not a one is shotty.

Cavalry Man
06-15-2004, 11:38 AM
Thanks everyone, I put in an order a week ago and I'm just waiting for the item. smile.gif

--------------------------------------------
"Prepare ship for ludacris speed!"