joe-of-joes' first post: Auctions and giveaway! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : joe-of-joes' first post: Auctions and giveaway!

JOE at Hong Kong depot
06-26-2004, 02:47 PM
Hello fellow joe & cobra fans!

I am the seller and Collector of gijoe, who live in Hong Kong. I have dealt with thousands of people and most of you are nice. I am going to participate more in the joe world and start a more rapid collecting. Now I have 600+ gijoe and cobras, all are different and some are exclusive like cobra de Aco and European exclusive. I have 500 more army builders like BATs, and Vipers. I would like to trade some of them in the future, but, now I just want to expand my ways of trade and sale!

Now I have a website to start to sell joes, and I welcome trade or buying your lot of joes and cobras. Just send me emails! I would like to talk more with you and we can exchange bundle of figures and accessories! My website :
http://www.veryhi.com/pm/gijoe/

I am offering GIVE AWAY FIGURES to all of you to start my welcome here. Anyone who buys from me via my website or my auctions, will receive a free random figures (condition c7 to c9, with additional shipping for $2 US dollars) or a free random vintage ARMY BUILDERS Figures! (condition c7 to c9, with additional shipping for $4 US dollars)!!!! Just drop me a message of saying that you want a giveaway random figure or an army builder figure with additional shipping accordingly, I will include them into the same shipment! Raise it before the figures are out!

YO JOE!

joe-of-joes
deal on Ebay since 2001

crimson tide
06-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Welcome aboard!! :D ;)

code red shockwave
06-27-2004, 11:40 AM
Sent you another e-mail joe-of-joes!

JOE at Hong Kong depot
06-28-2004, 07:02 AM
just want to let everyone knows I have a giveaway period now. Just pay the shipping cost whenever you have bought from me you will get another free figures and even a random vintage army builders!

joe-of-joes smile.gif

rockpenny
06-28-2004, 07:05 AM
Email sent but no reply.I just wanna know the postage to Shanghai China.Many friends of mine want to buy joes from u!!!

JOE at Hong Kong depot
06-30-2004, 06:56 AM
Sorry I am buy these days! I will reply to emails everyday and reply here three times a week!!

Shanghai and everywhere in the world are welcome!

Will send giveaway figures if you buy from me and pay the shipping! Thanks!

smile.gif

rockpenny
06-30-2004, 07:19 AM
OK.But what I care about is the postage.It can't be as same as to US,right?Because the postage is expensive,or I have bought from US.Now u r in Hongkong,the postage must be cheaper so I can buy a lot without thinking of the weight.

code red shockwave
06-30-2004, 09:32 AM
I sent you another e-mail joe-of-joes!

JOE at Hong Kong depot
07-01-2004, 02:54 AM
There are still some giveaway figures including some vintage army cobra builder. please send emai as soon as possible!!!!!!! :D

code red shockwave
07-02-2004, 12:32 PM
I sent you another e-mail, go check.