Night creeper leader... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Night creeper leader...

The Faceless Master
11-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Does he have a name?
Is it Aleph or Alef?

http://www.yojoe.com/action/93/93images/nightcreeperleader.jpg

Does he play a role in your Joe-Verse?

Pathfinder_fan
11-03-2011, 04:27 PM
I know that they spelled his name Aleph in the comics, so I guess that's the correct spelling.

spiderpumpkin
11-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Does he have a name?
Is it Aleph or Alef?

http://www.yojoe.com/action/93/93images/nightcreeperleader.jpg

Does he play a role in your Joe-Verse?

In my Joeverse he's aloof.

Pit Viper
11-04-2011, 06:46 PM
I wonder if they originally intended this figure to be Night Creeper Leader or if they just got lazy and decided to give him the name of a cartoon-only character that had appeared once a few year prior. I say "cartoon-only" because I don't think they Aleph was supposed to be the same person as this guy.

CobraLALALALA
11-04-2011, 08:50 PM
He was always one of my favorites as a kiddo. I think mostly because he came with so many weapons, and good weapons at that. Everything but his giant missile launcher were super useable. My sister and I used to play with my joes alot, and we'd each take turns picking one joe at a time until we had a team. He was also one of her favorites as well. She just loved him for some reason. This guy and Heat Viper v2 were like her favs. He was always the "top" ninja over "trooper ninjas" to me. Just below Storm Shadow etc. Even though at the time he was released, Storm Shadow was a Joe. That made him a more viable character in the part of the Joe timeline.

james strickland
11-04-2011, 10:47 PM
He is the leader of the night creepers in my universe.

spiderpumpkin
11-05-2011, 12:47 PM
The legs and waist can be used to make a custom Tiger Force GI Joe figure of some kind. I've been thinking of figuring something out.

JohnnyAngel77
11-06-2011, 08:38 AM
He is the leader of the night creepers in my universe.
Thinkin outside the box, nice. ;)