New to boards and LOVE prototypes [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : New to boards and LOVE prototypes

nerdsgetchicks
11-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to start in this thread because I love prototypes. I only collect the 0-ring stuff as of right now.

I have roughly 26 prototypes to date and plan to add more...LOTS MORE!! :D

I do not know why I took so long to join this amazing forum.

:eek:

Erick
11-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Welcome aboard man, it's never too late to join the Yojoe forums, remember what they say, better late than never!

I think that 16 prototypes is quite a lot to own! I guess they should be really hard to come by, aren't they?

nerdsgetchicks
11-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Welcome aboard man, it's never too late to join the Yojoe forums, remember what they say, better late than never!

I think that 16 prototypes is quite a lot to own! I guess they should be really hard to come by, aren't they?

Sorry...It was 26..LOL

Thanks and yes. I am always searching.

TOPSON
11-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Welcome aboard. The prototype forum here is a little slow, but maybe having some new blood will re-invigorate it.

So, start sharing some pics. LOL.

Chris

nerdsgetchicks
11-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Welcome aboard. The prototype forum here is a little slow, but maybe having some new blood will re-invigorate it.

So, start sharing some pics. LOL.

Chris

Thanks.

I have several. I uploaded my collection.

http://forums.yojoe.com/members/nerdsgetchicks-albums-my-prototypes.html

TOPSON
11-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Did you buy any of those prototypes at last years joe conventions? I sold a few from my collection there and it looks like most of the ones I let go of are also in your collecton.
Chris

nerdsgetchicks
11-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Did you buy any of those prototypes at last years joe conventions? I sold a few from my collection there and it looks like most of the ones I let go of are also in your collecton.
Chris

Maybe off Ebay...Never been to a convention. WE SHOULD TALK IF YOU HAVE MORE!!!!:D