*****Everett's wantlist***** [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : *****Everett's wantlist*****

Everett
11-28-2011, 09:57 PM
Yeah,

Thanks for viewing this posting. I am looking for some G.I. Joe items that I would like to have in my collection. This is not my complete wantlist, but it's what I am focusing on for now. I am looking to complete my collection to my satisfaction and walk away from collecting for good. With that being said, any help that anyone can give, I would be forever grateful.

I am willing to BUY OR TRADE for these items. I have some pictures of some of my G.I. Joe trade items on my Photobucket site listed below. I have a whole lot more G.I. Joe items, but just haven't gotten any more pictures up yet. I am willing to trade in someones favor for the items that I am looking for.

I am willing to meet up with someone in person to make a trade, maybe like a public place, somewhere comfortable for both of us, or if someone has any of the stuff that I am looking for, that is willing to sell, I can do that as well. I know that it may sound strange to go through all of this trouble, but I am really committed to finishing my collection.

I still have alot more stuff to post up on my trade list. If anyone has any of the items that I need, that is looking for something in particular, that they would take in trade, let me know. I also have $5,000 in spendable CASH, so chances are I can cover you either way. If anyone knows of someone that can help me out, I would also be willing to PAY a finders fee in the form of CASH, or give some of my G.I. Joe trade items away for FREE, and I will even pay the shipping cost. The only catch is that it has to result in a transaction.

So, in closing if anyone has anything that I am looking for, please contact me, I guarantee I will not waste your time.

Here's my direct email address: (Right click to copy email address)

everett2433@gmail.com

Here's the Photobucket link to my trade items:

http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/xx249/Everett6703/Items%20for%20TRADE%20ONLY/

Here is my wantlist:

1.) Starduster Version A mailer box (just the empty box) or with figure, loose or sealed. *****( FOUND )

2.) Create A Cobra Filecard Printout (with side tabs still attached) *****( FOUND ) *****Doesn't have tabs, but I'm okay with it.

3.) UK Action Force Blades (mint in bubble)*****( FOUND )

4.) UK Action Force Stalker (mint in bubble) or sealed with SAS Panther Jeep.*****( FOUND )

5.) G.I. Joe Action Stars Cereal Camouflage T-shirt (Sealed or Loose)*****( FOUND )

6.) Uncut Redback Mail Away Filecards (Sealed or Loose) with the Assortment Numbers in the (6000's)

(Black Border)

Asst.# 6198
Cobra Officer*****(TRYING TO UPGRADE THE ONE THAT I HAVE)
Cobra Soldier X2*****( FOUND BOTH )

(White Border)

Asst.# 6196
Rock N' Roll*****( FOUND )
Flash*****( FOUND )
Grunt*****( FOUND )

Asst.# 6197
Scarlett*****( FOUND )

Asst.# 6198
Cobra Officer*****( FOUND )
Cobra Soldier X2*****( FOUND BOTH )

Asst. # 6199
Cobra Officer*****( DON'T THINK THAT THIS ONE EXISTS )
Cobra Soldier X2*****( DON'T THINK THAT THESE ONES EXISTS )

Here's a comparison picture of the filecards that I am looking for:

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx249/Everett6703/RedbackFilecardComparison-1.jpg

Thanks,
Everett

Everett
12-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Bump to the top!!!

curch
12-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Dont have anything extra that you need but I do enjoy looking at your photobucket!

Joe

Everett
12-17-2011, 06:44 PM
Bumping to the top!!!

Everett
01-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Bumping to the top!!!

crockmaster
02-06-2012, 10:06 AM
what exactly are these? what are they from. i have file cards from the cobra missle base if that is what you are looking for.

i would really like the ground assault stinger parts, your want list is tough

5.) Uncut Redback Mail Away Filecards (Sealed or Loose) with the Assortment Numbers in the (6000's)

(Black Border)

Asst.# 6198
Cobra Officer
Cobra Soldier X2

(White Border)

Asst.# 6196
Rock N' Roll
Flash
Grunt

Asst.# 6197
Scarlett

Asst.# 6198
Cobra Officer
Cobra Soldier X2

Asst. # 6199
Cobra Officer
Cobra Soldier X2

crockmaster
02-06-2012, 08:57 PM
sorry the only thing i found was a red back cobra commander black border card that has been cut. if you decide to sell any G A STINGER PARTS let me know.
thanks
david

Everett
02-06-2012, 09:35 PM
sorry the only thing i found was a red back cobra commander black border card that has been cut. if you decide to sell any G A STINGER PARTS let me know.
thanks
david

That's cool, thanks for taking the time to look for me. I appreciate your time.

Sincerely,
Everett

Everett
02-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Bumping to the top

Artistflow
02-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Salut mon homme .here is one of what you are looking for

1.GI Joe 1987 STARDUSTER "Version A" 100% complete | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/GI-Joe-1987-STARDUSTER-Version-A-100-complete-/360370142140?)

2.The Action force Stalker figure is on ebay as well (he african amer. w/ a Rifle & a Back pack on card/bubble

3. The Action Force Blades is also on ebay and its the only 1 .. he's mint in a bag Hasbro G.I. Joe Action Force Blades c-9 MIB RARE!!! | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hasbro-G-I-Joe-Action-Force-Blades-c-9-MIB-RARE-/260910654392?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbf7ca3b8#ht_500wt_866)

4 i searched for the file cards and I found theses on ebay -
GI Joe Cobra Filecard 12x Various Filecards LOT 1980s ARAH Drivers Mail In Away | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/GI-Joe-Cobra-Filecard-12x-Various-Filecards-LOT-1980s-ARAH-Drivers-Mail-Away-/260952265923?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc1f794c3#ht_503wt_1082)

hope these are what you are looking for .. kinda spendy

Artistflow
02-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Here is the other soldier on ebay Hasbro GI Joe Stalker Action Force MOC c-7 GI Joe | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hasbro-GI-Joe-Stalker-Action-Force-MOC-c-7-GI-Joe-/370528015003?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item564530d29b#ht_500wt_866)

Everett
02-12-2012, 02:55 AM
Salut mon homme .here is one of what you are looking for

1.GI Joe 1987 STARDUSTER "Version A" 100% complete | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/GI-Joe-1987-STARDUSTER-Version-A-100-complete-/360370142140?)

2.The Action force Stalker figure is on ebay as well (he african amer. w/ a Rifle & a Back pack on card/bubble

3. The Action Force Blades is also on ebay and its the only 1 .. he's mint in a bag Hasbro G.I. Joe Action Force Blades c-9 MIB RARE!!! | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hasbro-G-I-Joe-Action-Force-Blades-c-9-MIB-RARE-/260910654392?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbf7ca3b8#ht_500wt_866)

4 i searched for the file cards and I found theses on ebay -
GI Joe Cobra Filecard 12x Various Filecards LOT 1980s ARAH Drivers Mail In Away | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/GI-Joe-Cobra-Filecard-12x-Various-Filecards-LOT-1980s-ARAH-Drivers-Mail-Away-/260952265923?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc1f794c3#ht_503wt_1082)

hope these are what you are looking for .. kinda spendy

I appreciate the help, but unfortunately those aren't the ones that I am looking for. I appreciate you looking out for me though. Take care.

Sincerely,
Everett

Artistflow
02-12-2012, 04:07 AM
I appreciate the help, but unfortunately those aren't the ones that I am looking for. I appreciate you looking out for me though. Take care.

Sincerely,
Everett

Have you searched ebay or ioffer, for what you are looking for? .. there is also a chain of joe collectors on the side menu .. Im looking for a complete SF movie vega and cant find it anywhere .. If i come across what you wish i will let you know ..
Au revoir

Everett
03-14-2012, 12:40 AM
Bump,

If anyone is not sure about whether or not they may have any of the stuff that I am looking for, feel free to contact me. I would be more than happy to explain them. The main reason why I am looking for these particular items is because these are items that I need to finish some subsets that I have been working on. That's the reason why I have put such an interest in getting these items.

That's about all that I know to say, Thanks!!!!!

Everett
03-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Bump,

If anyone is not sure about whether or not they may have any of the stuff that I am looking for, feel free to contact me. I would be more than happy to explain them. The main reason why I am looking for these particular items is because these are items that I need to finish some subsets that I have been working on. That's the reason why I have put such an interest in getting these items.

That's about all that I know to say, Thanks!!!!!

Sincerely,
Everett

Everett
04-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Just bumping my wantlist to the top. It's probably not going to make a difference, but I don't have anything better to do at the moment.

If anyone has anything that I am looking for, I really encourage you guys to send me your wantlist, if you're looking for something in particular.

I am a Christian person, with Christian values. I would really enjoy helping anyone out.

I would really like to finish my collection by the end of the year. I am ready to walk away from collecting FOR GOOD.

That's about all that I know to say, I've been lost for words for a long time now.

Thanks,
Everett

spiderpumpkin
04-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Congrats on the two 6198 Soldiers you bought.

Everett
06-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Bumping to the top.

I'm willing to be very generous with my trades, or I'm willing to pay very well for these items as well.

Thanks,
Everett

willkon
09-30-2012, 12:05 AM
I have Blades MIB not opened, of course.. willing to make some kind of deal.

Storehouse
03-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Is there anything else other than these item's you're looking for?

Everett
03-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Is there anything else other than these item's you're looking for?

Yeah,

That's about it. I'm wanting to get out of GI Joe collecting, that's why my wantlist is so specific.

Thanks,
Everett

GIJeff
03-16-2013, 08:29 AM
I have the cobra officers flash grunt and Scarlette if interested with cards and weapons