Is this Terror Drome a deal or.... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Is this Terror Drome a deal or....

Kann
12-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Hey I just bought a Terror Drome for $80. I was wondering if you guys think its a deal or bust! He said alot is broken but the close ups he showed me were not broken. Only the thing that go to the battle transport stuff is broke. It is missing a few things tho. I Dont think its missing a whole lot tho other then the firebat and a few smaller parts!

Whats your opinion?

VINTAGE GI JOE COBRA TERROR DROME DEFENSE BASE | eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280790622472)

grunt 4 mvp
12-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Looks like it's missing a bunch of silo doors too.
Anyway, 40 plus 40 shipping is no big deal. Trying to complete it would cost you way more than buying a good one in the first place, but if you just want one to display you got one on the cheap.

Not a super-score, but as cheap as you're going to get for a non-yellowed TD.

Enjoy!

Kann
12-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Yeah it is missing most of the slio doors, and yes its for display! but other then that i belive it is just missing a few odds and ends.

Son_Billy
12-13-2011, 07:43 PM
not to shabby! Thats a pretty good deal, as chaep as a terror drome you will find anyways. Enjoy it! I still need one!

spiderpumpkin
12-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Good deal. Hopefully all the ramparts and both turret bases make it to you undamaged.

Tolan
12-14-2011, 08:30 AM
Yeah it is missing most of the slio doors, and yes its for display! but other then that i belive it is just missing a few odds and ends.

It is a fair buy for what is shown, at least it is white and not too yellowed.

As far as parts needed, looks like a few fold down doors, all the gun seats, all the gun caps, about two seats for the top section, and silo doors for sure.

I would almost bet the swing out doors are damaged, as most are, and the fueling station tabs are broke off.

Kann
12-14-2011, 11:01 AM
It dose come with one gun seat. Its in the pile of other stuff from dif. playsets. Im not sure about that you say taht could be broken couldnt tell from his other picture. Im just jopping for the best!